January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been rated at £40mil for the past 12months+ so if anything his value has dropped.
His stats are hardly that of a £40m pound player. No goals in 15 international appearances, 1 goal in 20 appearances so far this season in all comps. He hasn't played 90 minutes a single time for Rennes this season in the league.

A loan with a fixed price option is all I would be looking at here. Parking three quarters of the Gordon fee in our perilous position for a player who looks to be just as inconsistent is a bridge too far for me.

His stats are hardly that of a £40m pound player. No goals in 15 international appearances, 1 goal in 20 appearances so far this season in all comps. He hasn't played 90 minutes a single time for Rennes this season in the league.

A loan with a fixed price option is all I would be looking at here. Parking three quarters of the Gordon fee in our perilous position for a player who looks to be just as inconsistent is a bridge too far for me.
That about sums it up, serve big time.

Sulemana kid looks alright on his YouTube vids, but so did Niasse. Will get people excited when he’s on the ball, but will be mind numbingly infuriating 9 times out of 10. For £30m we already have Gray for that.
All wingers are infuriating. Ziyech, pulisic, Sancho all get pelters for being inconsistent. I'd have all of them in a heartbeat.

Ornstein noted we have interest, he didn't lie about the player going on strike - which is what the work experience kid has done

Seriously, just google his name and you'll see he's a longtime wind-up

And he pays for twitter, kin loser

Status
Not open for further replies.