January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ornstein noted we have interest, he didn't lie about the player going on strike - which is what the work experience kid has done

Seriously, just google his name and you'll see he's a longtime wind-up

the sub for Twitter blue always tickles me.

Who would you like to see mate?
I wouldn't mind either of those players in isolation but feel that would be a lot to hang our survival hopes on.

I'd love us to have the finances/pull to go and get Thuram, but there's questions over his character and he will likely have other options.

Jonathan David - he's there and could be bought. A different class to what we have.

I just think we need a standout quality attacker in our line.

Wasn't Sulemana linked earlier in the window on a loan deal? How has he gone from that to a £30 million pounds.

Rennes can probably hear that £40m jangling around in our pockets.

Wasn't Sulemana linked earlier in the window on a loan deal? How has he gone from that to a £30 million pounds.

Rennes can probably hear that £40m jangling around in our pockets.
Because if Everton hadn't sold Gordon, all they would have had the finances for were loans with obligations/options.

He isn't worth 30 million and he isn't what we need... he's all potential and we are in a dogfight. If we can get him for 18-20 mil then fair enough.

Someone like Gyokeres at least has scored a lot at the Championship level, we should be pushing for him too.

Gyokeres would fit the team well, and he plays like he has a point to prove.
Sulemana would be a great replacement for Gordon (from the clips I've seen of him).
I guess we'll just never sign a RW though...unless Townsend coming back becomes the second coming of Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.