January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I mean, if no one else comes in, and we go back with a better offer could they persuade him? I think they’re desperate for cash
Hard to see how?
Seriously why make a move to a club in turmoil and nailed on for relegation?
Especially when you can continue where you’re settled and enjoying your football and possibly get a move to a higher ranked club in summer?
We’re a hard sell at the moment.
And ,whether you like Dyche or not, I don’t think players would move just to play under him.
We’re going to be feeding on scraps for now.

The same Ryan Fraser that terrorises us everytime we come up against him...Be a good signing end of.

Yeah, that ryan fraser that we turned down signing on a free 3 years ago because he wasn't good enough.

He hasnt even been good enough for Newcastle hes made 59 appearances, played 3,104 minutes (the equivalent of 34 full games) across 2 and a half seasons. Two of those seasons Newcastle were battling relegation. Scored 3 times and got 6 assists.

Now people want to pay money for him?

This mad rush is exactly why a new manager should have been in weeks ago.

We make signings complicated at the best of times, but it's hard to blame Dyche or any other manager when they have a long weekend to sort out transfers with the loss of 70 odd years of unbroken top-flight history if it goes wrong. No pressure, Sean.

I'd assume Thelwell has the work done and they're waiting on the Gordon money, but one day he could have been thinking with Bielsa in mind and Dyche the next.

It's a shambles as usual and a replica of last year, only from a much worse position.

No clue who'll come in, but no more Dele types please. And if we use a loan slot it has to be on someone who'll play.

Hard to see how?
Especially when you can continue where you’re settled and enjoying your football and possibly get a move to a higher ranked club in summer?
And ,whether you like Dyche or not, I don’t think players would move just to play under him.
I’ll wait and see before writing us and dyche off

Hard to see how?
This, it's my one worry with him, I think we will struggle to attract players and it will be the likes of Fraser and others of that ilk.

Status
Not open for further replies.