Match Thread Southampton vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is mate if you go to a boozer in Coventry and tell a fan of theirs how hard Everton have had it these past 2 decades you'll get laughed oot of town.

It's very Blue Tinted to suggest we've hard "dark times" particularly since 2000 onwards. Frustrating yes but not hard i.e relegations/administration/liquidation that many clubs have faced over the years.

Yes it may be "relative" based on history/size of the club - hard times for a Man Utd fan is finishing 8th but you aint going to have me shed a tear for the "poor sods" when clubs like Sunderland have back to back relegations, Bolton/Derby in financial trouble etc.

I just dont buy what Mr Sweet was selling.
Imagine going back 10 years and telling our fans we are trying to run the chairman out the club, and then telling them it’s because he provided £600m to spend.

Not only are you unable to provide a definition of the word woke, despite repeated requests, you’re now unable to confirm the year of your birth. You are by far the worst poster on this website.
Has anyone got one? I keep hearing the word, but I don't know what it means apart from the fact that it seems to be meant to be insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.