SET THE SCENE
Everton travel to Turf Moor on Saturday looking to build on an excellent overall start to the season, despite having not won in the previous four outings in all competitions.
Aaron Lennon returns but Leighton Baines will miss Saturday’s trip to Burnley after suffering a setback with his recent hamstring injury.
Burnley meanwhile will be without Steven Defour.
What do you think the Everton team will be? Predict your side below;
(If you can’t see the team selector, please click here)
🎬 | We are LIVE at Finch Farm for Ronald Koeman's pre-Burnley Football Club press conference…
Posted by Everton Football Club on Thursday, 20 October 2016
LAST 5 MEETINGS
— Everton (@Everton) October 19, 2016
DID YOU KNOW?
- Dean Marney has scored three Premier League goals in his career and all three have been against Everton (two for Spurs in January 2005 and one for Hull in November 2009). Marney is [7.5] to score.
- The Toffees are unbeaten in their last 11 away Premier League games against newly promoted sides (W4 D7) since losing 2-1 to Reading in November 2012.
- Burnley have scored in each of their last 18 home league games against Everton – only against Fulham (24) and Aston Villa (35) do they have a longer active run.
- No Everton manager has won more points from their first eight Premier League games in charge than Ronald Koeman (15 – level with Roberto Martinez).
- Tom Heaton has made 39 saves this season in the Premier League, at least eight more than any other keeper. 11 of those came in his last match against Southampton, the most by a keeper in a Premier League game this season.
- Romelu Lukaku has scored six times in his last five Premier League games, this after failing to score in 11.
- Yannick Bolasie has set up Romelu Lukaku three times this season – a joint-league high for one player assisting another.
- The Clarets have scored just nine times in their last 20 Premier League games, failing to score on 13 occasions in that spell. Everton are 1.94 to keep a clean sheet.
YOUR SCORE PREDICTION