With thanks to our friends at Paddy Power, GrandOldTeam is able to offer prizes to the first readers (UK only) to correctly predict in which segment of Costel Pantilimon’s goal Everton will score on Sunday 1st November, 2015
Just have a look at the image of the Sunderland goalkeeper below:-
You will see that the goal is divided into six segments, or equal size, labelled A,B,C,D,E and F. Remembering that regretfully, this competition is only open to UK readers, pick one of the segments (or squares), then contact us with your selection. Please ensure you include your full name, and address, thus confirming eligibility, and providing an address for any prize to be sent!
The first to select each letter will have a chance to win one of the following prizes, depending upon the number of goals scored in their selected segment of the goal:-
If one goal lands in your square you will receive; A £10 Amazon Voucher
Land two goals in your square and win: Football Manager 2016 on Pre Order! Release date November
Introducing the Everton Mishmash!
Land three goals or more in your square and win: A Everton Football Shirt (you can choose Home/Away/Third kit)
Here is a reminder of the rules of the game and those that can enter.
• Each player is only allowed one square, no multiples
• Entries will not be accepted from blog owner, contributor or employees of Paddy Power
• Squares will be allocated to the first 6 people to e-mail selected and available squares
• The BBC’s definition of which square the ball went into is final, this can be found on BBC Football news
• Prizes are subject to availability
• Only one prize per square
• Only the first 5 goals are counted
• UK entries only
• If the match score is 0-0 the sender of the first e-mail received will win the booby prize, a Danny Dyer Football Foul-Ups DVD
Good luck! The webmaster’s decision regarding receipt of winning e-mails will be final.