Would u dump Moyes for Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Net spend over 10 Years. £2.5m per Season.

If your gonna chat ****, at least make it factually correct.

I'm not talking about net spend, i'm talking about the money we've used regardless of where it's come from to buy players.

Fellaini didn't cost £2.5m.

Your boy and many like him make it sound like he's literally had nothing to spend despite personally pocketing millions a year.

I'm not talking about net spend, i'm talking about the money we've used regardless of where it's come from to buy players.

Fellaini didn't cost £2.5m.

Your boy and many like him make it sound like he's literally had nothing to spend despite personally pocketing millions a year.

2.5m Net spend.

His wage has nothing to do with this discussion.

2.5m Net spend.

His wage has nothing to do with this discussion.

Neither has net spend, it's about swapping Rooney for Moyes, to which I replied how i'd swap Moyes for a lot of people since I don't rate him.

Go back to your When Skies Are Grey editorial about how mediocrity is the new success, apparently.

Had a few in the Aussie bar in town last night, was chatting with a few mates. All blues bar one wooly. Topic came up. In light of the recent thawing in the relationship between Rooney and EFC fans, to the point where he is applauded in GP as he was last Saturday, if it became apparent that Rooney was prepared to return to us but only when DM was gone......
would that make you want to get rid of DM asap?

Looks like you got your wish - another Moyes-bashing thread.

Daft question BTW. I believe they settles their differences ages ago.

Neither has net spend, it's about swapping Rooney for Moyes, to which I replied how i'd swap Moyes for a lot of people since I don't rate him.

Go back to your When Skies Are Grey editorial about how mediocrity is the new success, apparently.

And then you said you would swop 2 no mark managers for him.

Go back to your Barbie dolls, cos football clearly isnt your thing, apparently.

Andy Johnson - £8.6m
Joleon Lescott - £5-6m
Yakubu - £11.75m
Jagielka & Baines - £8m+
Fellaini - £15m
Heitinga, Distin & Bilyaletdinov - £20m.

The sale of Johnson and Lescott aside, I make that just shy of £70m, as opposed to the £0 you're suggesting.

So in turn the board are doing a good job then are they??????????? Now lets look at the players he has had to sell

Why does it have to be that Moyes is ****e or Moyes is God? He's neither. He is a damn good manager, with a few obvious flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.