Would u dump Moyes for Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is mate that there are no other managers who have had the same working environment as Moyes in the last 10 years.

How many managers who you will claim aren't as good as Moyes would of been sacked the season after finishing 4th because they had us humiliatingly dumped out of Europe and finished 11th?

Or after having us stuck in the relegation zone on more than one occasion several games into the season?

Moyes has done well yeah, but he was given the chance to do so even when doing very very badly. Not many other managers would of been given that chance.

That's a very good point. I don't think there would be many at all who would have survived that.

But we're not.

And every Christmas for the past 5 years we've had thoughts about relegation swimming around our head because of the stubborn idiot in charge who's forgotten how to get the best out of his players.

Christ, we do the bread and butter things like win a few games at home and all of a sudden the man is the one to take us forward again? We've never won anything under him and we've bottled out of every cup we've been in as soon as a half decent team comes in our way.

Yeah that cup run in 09 and bottling utd and liverpool, really gpt to me. Ww lost to chealsea in the final, yeah they were only half decent and lost to chealsea in the semi final of carling cup a few seasons ago

Andy Johnson - £8.6m
Joleon Lescott - £5-6m
Yakubu - £11.75m
Jagielka & Baines - £8m+
Fellaini - £15m
Heitinga, Distin & Bilyaletdinov - £20m.

The sale of Johnson and Lescott aside, I make that just shy of £70m, as opposed to the £0 you're suggesting.

Ridiculous post that mate. Lets looked at what has been recoup over the years and then look at net spend, and compare that to say the top 8 premiership teams over that period, you will find moyes has worked wonders considering the spend.

Yeah that cup run in 09 and bottling utd and liverpool, really gpt to me. Ww lost to chealsea in the final, yeah they were only half decent and lost to chealsea in the semi final of carling cup a few seasons ago

Gee that's a lot of cup runs in 10 years...

Would u dump Moyes for Rooney

Is it April 1st already?

Only a complete moron would swap one of the best managers in the clubs history with someone who **** on the club by leaving and continued to **** on the club long after he left with his badge-kissing and published-lies about Moyes. And only now is he trying to make nicey nice, probably because he's tired of not being able to walk around his home city unhassled and as he approaches his 30s, is probably becoming more mindful of the future.

And all the Rooney lovers/Moyes haters can red card me for that, I really don't care.

No, but it isn't going to matter.

IF Rooney ever plays for us and IF Moyes is still manager when it happens, I see them both putting it in the past and getting on going forward.

I'm sure the people who **** moyes and call for a different manager are just bored and on a wind up!

With the cash and squads we'v had over the years... People seem to think we should od done more?? How??

We lost to villareal in the CL. My god how dare we!?!? They went on to the semi final and only just lost to arsenal.

Pretty sure u will find over 10yrs we'v been best of the rest. You can't ask for more!

My god.. Go back to before moyes... It was horrible being a Evertonian!

He makes mistakes... He's human. In the main he's been very good for us and still is IMO

A reality check is needed by quite a few

I'm sure the people who **** moyes and call for a different manager are just bored and on a wind up!

With the cash and squads we'v had over the years... People seem to think we should od done more?? How??

We lost to villareal in the CL. My god how dare we!?!? They went on to the semi final and only just lost to arsenal.

Pretty sure u will find over 10yrs we'v been best of the rest. You can't ask for more!

My god.. Go back to before moyes... It was horrible being a Evertonian!

He makes mistakes... He's human. In the main he's been very good for us and still is IMO

A reality check is needed by quite a few

Arsenal, 11th December 2011, 0-0

Saha OFF
Distin ON

Status
Not open for further replies.