Would u dump Moyes for Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying he has faults mate, agreed some of his substitutions are baffling as is his reluctance to play talent like Ross, however lets look at the bigger picture shall we in his time with the club, given the backing and the sell a player a season, and replace them with loans, has he done a good job. YES. I honestly believe if not for moyes we could have been playing championship football. Like is said given the same circumstances who has done a better job for the club over the last 10 years.

ITs as clear as day - Moyes gets us to Wembley and wins the cup! Says his work is done at Everton and slips out to join Tottingham. Or Moyes gets us to Wembley and we lose! says he cant take us to the next level and slips out to join Tottingham.
Bleak days ahead.... Perhaps the best route would be not to get to Wembley (serious hedging going on here!)

I honestly believe if not for moyes we could have been playing championship football.

But we're not.

And every Christmas for the past 5 years we've had thoughts about relegation swimming around our head because of the stubborn idiot in charge who's forgotten how to get the best out of his players.

Christ, we do the bread and butter things like win a few games at home and all of a sudden the man is the one to take us forward again? We've never won anything under him and we've bottled out of every cup we've been in as soon as a half decent team comes in our way.

Let's give the guy no financial backing what so ever,

Andy Johnson - £8.6m
Joleon Lescott - £5-6m
Yakubu - £11.75m
Jagielka & Baines - £8m+
Fellaini - £15m
Heitinga, Distin & Bilyaletdinov - £20m.

The sale of Johnson and Lescott aside, I make that just shy of £70m, as opposed to the £0 you're suggesting.

Andy Johnson - £8.6m
Joleon Lescott - £5-6m
Yakubu - £11.75m
Jagielka & Baines - £8m+
Fellaini - £15m

The sale of Johnson and Lescott aside, I make that just shy of £70m, as opposed to the £0 you're suggesting.

Oh dear the numpties are never going to learn are they?

Andy Johnson - £8.6m
Joleon Lescott - £5-6m
Yakubu - £11.75m
Jagielka & Baines - £8m+
Fellaini - £15m

Net spend over 10 Years. £2.5m per Season.

If your gonna chat ****, at least make it factually correct.

I'd dump Moyes for Brendan Rogers/Paul Lambert, and very quickly.

Moyes is far from quardiola or Morinho but I hope your messing with that shout, what have either of them 2 ever done anywhere?? when they go 5 years of keeping a team top 7 in the premier league with a zero net spend and get to cup final's then it would be worth talking about up untill then not a chance, I bet you would have had Owen coyle and Roberto Di mateo last Year too wouldn't ya

If we were going to dump Moyes for any other Manager then I'd have someone like Mark Hughes take over. Great manager.

trollface.png

Net spend over 10 Years. £2.5m per Season.

If your gonna chat ****, at least make it factually correct.

2.5 m per season in the top division is the equivalent of 0,you couldn't by Andrea Dossena with 2.5 m FFS î￾ƒ

2.5 m per season in the top division is the equivalent of 0,you couldn't by Andrea Dossena with 2.5 m FFS î￾ƒ

Its pointless arguing with some people tho mate.

Most of them think we have just been beat by QPR 1st game of the Season and they cant see past the Neville/Cahill sub.

I honestly think a lot of them hope we get beat so they have more reason to whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.