Would u dump Moyes for Rooney

Discussion in 'Everton Forum' started by Chewytoffee, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Chewytoffee

Chewytoffee

Reputations:
    Had a few in the Aussie bar in town last night, was chatting with a few mates. All blues bar one wooly. Topic came up. In light of the recent thawing in the relationship between Rooney and EFC fans, to the point where he is applauded in GP as he was last Saturday, if it became apparent that Rooney was prepared to return to us but only when DM was gone......
    would that make you want to get rid of DM asap?
  2. Brennan

Brennan Sniff it. Forum Supporter

Reputations:
  3. EFCNIK

EFCNIK Site debt collector Forum Supporter

Reputations:
    Was Rooney applauded?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  4. Summerskin

Summerskin Banned Banned

Reputations:
    I'd dump Moyes for Brendan Rogers/Paul Lambert, and very quickly.
  5. Chewytoffee

Chewytoffee

Reputations:
    Was in the Stand and when people noticed him he was applauded. He gave a little wave back and got a larger applause. Was congratulated by more then a few on the goals V the ****e too.
  6. ijjysmith

ijjysmith Head.Cars.Bending Forum Supporter

Reputations:
    What kind of question is this?!

And why would you?
  7. Blue 1

Blue 1

Reputations:
    Needs a poll.
  8. jd02

jd02

Reputations:
    Applauded? He was booed by people around me (Upper Gwladys)
  9. Chewytoffee

Chewytoffee

Reputations:
    plenty of pics on the net of fans applauding him to and from his seat mate
  10. Gwladys St. Glory

Gwladys St. Glory LP of the week... Forum Supporter

Reputations:
  11. Kurt

Kurt

Reputations:
    ^^^^^^^^^^ This.
  12. Summerskin

Summerskin Banned Banned

Reputations:
    Because we need somebody with an appetite for the job and a half decent tactical mind.
  13. keverton

keverton

Reputations:
    Really hope moyes takes us to wembley again and wins the cup, may shut the haters on here up for a while. Let's give the guy no financial backing what so ever, then criticise him. I again stress i appreciate it's all about opinions however given the financial backing that moyes has been given i think he has done a great job. Has anybody else under the same working environment done a better job than moyes over the last 10 years
  14. ijjysmith

Reputations:
    I understand where you are coming from here. I've had this chat before on here!

Can we just wait and see if Swansea and Norwich are doing well this time next season, and then we can talk about that.

In the mean time, can we remember how awful Rodgers was at Reading.

All i'm saying is they are unproven at top level and although doing well they need to show it, to me at least, over a longer period of time.
  15. Brennan

Brennan Sniff it. Forum Supporter

Reputations:
    Cahill OFF
    Neville ON
  16. keverton

keverton

Reputations:
    Not saying he has faults mate, agreed some of his substitutions are baffling as is his reluctance to play talent like Ross, however lets look at the bigger picture shall we in his time with the club, given the backing and the sell a player a season, and replace them with loans, has he done a good job. YES. I honestly believe if not for moyes we could have been playing championship football. Like is said given the same circumstances who has done a better job for the club over the last 10 years.
  17. davek

davek

Reputations:
    Yes. Definitely.
  18. ijjysmith

Reputations:
    I still have fuming nightmares about that.

i bet it happens at least twice more this season.
  19. jsweeney17

jsweeney17

Reputations:
    ITs as clear as day - Moyes gets us to Wembley and wins the cup! Says his work is done at Everton and slips out to join Tottingham. Or Moyes gets us to Wembley and we lose! says he cant take us to the next level and slips out to join Tottingham.
    Bleak days ahead.... Perhaps the best route would be not to get to Wembley (serious hedging going on here!)
  20. KUEFC09U2

KUEFC09U2

Reputations:
    Jesus people call Moyes misreable has anyone actually seen a Paul Lambert press conference?