The Everton Board Thread 2014/15

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

• Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More recent than Fulham? Anyway Inter play at the San siro, PSG play in the Parce de Princes and Monaco is Monaco. Investors don't have to budget for new stadiums there, all of which are 3 of the most famous cities in the world. Do you see why they might be more attractive than Goodison Road?
There's always an excuse, isn't there?

And Inter are building a new stadium.

I'd like to see you say that in a one to one with Martinez. If anyone is going to compete and have a go at the top 4 in the next few years, we've got a great chance.

But just imagine Martinez with a little more money! Then I would have more confidence. That is down to Martinez skills rather than BK.

But just imagine Martinez with a little more money! Then I would have more confidence. That is down to Martinez skills rather than BK.
There's every chance we could spend £35 million this summer. And who brought Martinez to the club?

There's every chance we could spend £35 million this summer. And who brought Martinez to the club?

Be honest with yourself, that was a reaction to Moyes leaving. If Bill had his way, Moyes would still be our manager now on a new mega contract.

I thinks its best to say i've not been happy with how the club has been run during the cash boom years of sky. And, thank god for the mega tv deal.

I'm off out, got a meeting to discuss work for that lots new stand which is going to cost more than the complete shambles of a ground that the current inhabitants of our club wanted to move us to in Kirkby. You know, the decision which split the fan base down the middle.

So Earl bought his shares off Gregg. How does that equate to Bill getting him on board?

I've yet to see any credible evidence that Green is "on board."

You may do if the tax transparency laws come in that target places like the Caymans.

We may finally learn if Earl was merely Green's man on the board and using the Cayman holding company as a financing arm to take and put money into/out of the club.

The focus for Everton. May give an indication of where any money for a Stadium on Walton Hall Park is going to come from too.

Which is the only way we will ever get "investment" now under FFP. Which actually is what "investment" means.

You don't "invest" in buying a player for a massive fee and wages. Its nonsensical.

So we should have £35m through player sales and TV money but so will most clubs. BK has picked a good manager but that's not the question.....the question is can he provide him with enough money to buy who he needs or does he have to use the money from player sales. There is a difference.

I always remember BK saying the next manager will be the fans choice......or was that just a case of covering his own back if Martinez flopped.

Its quite simple really...BK is poor therefore we are poor. The longest spell without a trophy also suggests that we are unable to compete and our only hope would be a boss manager and hopefully Martinez is that

You may do if the tax transparency laws come in that target places like the Caymans.

We may finally learn if Earl was merely Green's man on the board and using the Cayman holding company as a financing arm to take and put money into/out of the club.

The focus for Everton. May give an indication of where any money for a Stadium on Walton Hall Park is going to come from too.

Which is the only way we will ever get "investment" now under FFP. Which actually is what "investment" means.

You don't "invest" in buying a player for a massive fee and wages. Its nonsensical.[/QUOTE]
Really?

http://metro.co.uk/2010/04/15/crist...o-manchester-united-real-madrid-claim-242129/

Bale and Rodriguez are also on their way to paying off their transfer fees on the back of shirt sales alone, as will Suarez and Neymar to name a few.

You don't "invest" in buying a player for a massive fee and wages. Its nonsensical.
Which holding company?

In relation to turnover the debt is shrinking all the time. We're in the black for the first time in god knows how long, and finances are looking a lot rosier than they have in a very, very long time for us.
Nope, it was stated that debt had been reduced.
Like the way you tried to manipulate it though, I'll remember that that in my next executive meeting.
Thanks.

He's talking about the BVI based BCR Sports. As well you know.

Given that he was referring to a 'financing arm' that could apparently take money out / put money into the club, that wasn't obvious at all, but thanks for speaking on his behalf.

Maybe we can wait for his answer now.

Given that he was referring to a 'financing arm' that could apparently take money out / put money into the club, that wasn't obvious at all, but thanks for speaking on his behalf.

Maybe we can wait for his answer now.

His answer will be the same. You're just trying to deflect and score a ridiculous point against a fellow poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.