The Everton Board Thread 2014/15

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

• Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The continued support for this board is astonishing.

If they'd beheaded Barkley live on Sky Sports today the zealots would have said it'll make the lad faster.

The continued "where's the money" Geordie sounding criticism is more astonishing.

Why? It's a legitimate question.

What sort of figures do you think we should have available every season, baring in mind our season ticket prices are one of the lowest, we have virtually no corporate entertainment available at goodison, no champions league revenue, a club debt to manage, and an owner who is league 1 in terms of personal wealth (not a criticism just a fact)?

What's so funny about that??

Any proof that Green owns one single share in Everton?

We know Earl does, but he never bought them off Bill, so quite how you (not targeting you, might be the first time you've said it) can keep using this argument 'oh Bill would only sell to good buyers, but he sold to Earl' is laughable mate.

We know Earl does, but he never bought them off Bill, so quite how you (not targeting you, might be the first time you've said it) can keep using this argument 'oh Bill would only sell to good buyers, but he sold to Earl' is laughable mate.

Did Moomin say that? I dont think so.

But Bill's sold our soul down the river getting the likes of Earl and Green on board.

What sort of figures do you think we should have available every season, baring in mind our season ticket prices are one of the lowest, we have virtually no corporate entertainment available at goodison, no champions league revenue, a club debt to manage, and an owner who is league 1 in terms of personal wealth (not a criticism just a fact)?
I don't expect to see the board spending more than what they currently do (or don't).

My problem is, and will always be, their pointblank refusal to put the club up for sale at a realistic price. I'm not too keen on the idea of sitting around, waiting for another Kirkby to come along.

Any proof that Green owns one single share in Everton?

He got Earl/Green to buy them from the Gregg's. Remember, Bill sold the dream to Gregg and it was him who financed the deal to buy Everton for him. They fall out, and up steps an old investor into Bill's productions.

Just ask @Steve Wigan who is a big supporter of bill. Its also claimed by Gregg, that it was Philip Green who paid for his shares.

I don't expect to see the club spending more than what they currently do (or don't).

My problem is, and will always be, their pointblank refusal to put the club up for sale at a realistic price. I'm not too keen on the idea of sitting around, waiting for another Kirkby to come along.
There is next to no-one buying football clubs anymore. The most recent takeovers have involved the likes of Cardiff and Fulham. Both their foreign owners know [Poor language removed] all about football, never mind the club they're buying. Both made numerous sh*t appointments and decisions during the season, and bingo, look what they won!
But hey, they spent £20 + million on transfers!!!
Can we have one please!!!!

He got Earl/Green to buy them from the Gregg's. Remember, Bill sold the dream to Gregg and it was him who financed the deal to buy Everton for him. They fall out, and up steps an old investor into Bill's productions.

Just ask @Steve Wigan who is a big supporter of bill. Its also claimed by Gregg, that it was Philip Green who paid for his shares.

Well it's my opinion that Bill asked Green to put the word out that there would be a significant shareholding for sale. Green did that and up stepped Earl and bought them off Gregg.

Occam's Razor mate.

None of which stops Bill, Woods and the other shareholders selling their collective majority share in the club should the opportunity arise. Whoever owns the former Gregg's shareholding is still only a minority shareholder.

Well it's my opinion that Bill asked Green to put the word out that there would be a significant shareholding for sale. Green did that and up stepped Earl and bought them off Gregg.

Occam's Razor mate.

Either Earl or Green, they are only in it to make a killing. Gregg was probably the same to be honest. We will be sold to the first person who meets the asking price.

One day, the full story of the shenigans at our club will be told.

Either Earl or Green, they are only in it to make a killing. Gregg was probably the same to be honest. We will be sold to the first person who meets the asking price.

One day, the full story of the shenigans at our club will be told.

Yeh, cos someone really needs hanging, the current state we're in!

Status
Not open for further replies.