Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based on what I have seen from England tonight would rather have Joel than hart. He is a mistake waiting to happen coming for balls and his kicking has been woeful.
Said in January I like the look of maguire and the last centre back we bought who started at Sheff Utd didn't do too badly for us....

I know Joel has the odd clanger in him but so does Hart and Hart's a lot more experienced and older. He (Hart) has made 6 mistakes leading to a goal in Seri A this season, the second most. 100% rather keep Joel than swap him for a £20mill older version of himself - waste of money.

I know Joel has the odd clanger in him but so does Hart and Hart's a lot more experienced and older. He (Hart) has made 6 mistakes leading to a goal in Seri A this season, the second most. 100% rather keep Joel than swap him for a £20mill older version of himself - waste of money.

I think City were right to bin Hart off, he isnt good enough for a top 4 side, although the man they got to replace him isn't good enough either. Expect them to go for a top replacement in the summer

The correct pronunciation is YO-EL RUB-EL-EZ

FYI
Joel-designstyle-kiddo-m.png

rob-name-design6.jpg

6A06ua1gF-u5ShYw6wV3Ib55k-mWfSRiAv24luAm1ZU5RjhrtSz6d4jjAm77nR1y.jpg

is better though :D

Tonight at the #allforone event Leighton and Joel were asked about the crowd and Joel pipes up "sometimes they go "oh f...g hell lad what you doing"" .. well leastways it definitely included the f..g hell bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.