Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it then seconds plays firsts and so on in a knockout format?
The 12 group winners from Europa Cup and four third place CL teams with the better record play the 12 group runners up and four third place CL teams with a lesser record.

It is then in round 16 you play teams from the same country, if we get that far in case anyone didn't know.

With Sky at the minute so no doubt they'll do everything to balls up me trying to move to BT because they're weapons.

Should be more straightforward than you think mate, think the broadband companies have to abide by similar legislation now brought in originally to grant greater freedom of movement between power supplier etc.

Agree on Sky though, absolute weapons indeed

Definitely won't be easy, but I'll be very disappointed if can't get past the group stage.

Once you get into the 2 legged knock out rounds, anything can happen. It really is the luck of the draw.

Don't worry lads, we'll win this.

(our group I mean, deffo getting knocked out by Fiorentina, Villareal or Liverpool if they finish 3rd in their group)

Anyone who thinks this will be easy is so wrong - some top teams in there, not to mention any that drop from Champions League.

It won't be easy mate, that in part is the excitement of it, the chance to see Everton playing against some cracking teams, but looking at the overall competition their no reason we cannot match anyone over two legs, only City and the rs out the top 7 bettered us over the combined home and away results in the league this year, and of those only City were clearly the superior team over both games, in the Uefa we won't meet anyone quite as strong as them like. Goodison on a Uefa thursday night will be absolutely rocking and would fancy our chances vs any of the teams in it next year and they won't relish coming here that is for sure.

Not a lot of difference between the teams in pots 2 and 3, we should end up in two but not to bothered if we're not.

I think we will - I think we only need one unseeded team to win a tie and we move into Pot 2 as we are the best team in Pot 3.

We were in Pot 3 in 2007 behind AZ Alkmaar (Pot 1, went out after we beat them away) and Zenit (Pot 2, won it but we beat them).

Four group wins out of four says it all really! Also Bolton were in pot 2, and look what's happened to them since!

Status
Not open for further replies.