Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it easy last time getting home end tickets for the away european ties? did fans buy in advance or on the day of the game?
The only euro away in the last 30 years where tickets were hard to get was alkmaar,there were also a few avoidable problems in fiorentina as well,all depends o the draw.

Not a lot of difference between the teams in pots 2 and 3, we should end up in two but not to bothered if we're not.
I think a few permeating circumstances will have a role to play. There will undoubtedly be upsets in other games, so teams may go out.

I think the odds are were more likely to see teams with higher coefficient I.e. Celtic drop into the group stage, pushing us down, so if imagine pot three is expected.

From that current list, you've got to want PSV and a few from the second pot.
I'd obviously like to see one big name like Inter, because I genuinely think we'd match inter and seeing the blues in the San Siro would be amazing.

Worst scenario for the fans: Metallist, Hapoel Tel Aviv and Partizan.

Interesting group: Villarreal, Standard Liege and Dinamo Bucharest.

I think a few permeating circumstances will have a role to play. There will undoubtedly be upsets in other games, so teams may go out.

I think the odds are were more likely to see teams with higher coefficient I.e. Celtic drop into the group stage, pushing us down, so if imagine pot three is expected.

From that current list, you've got to want PSV and a few from the second pot.
I'd obviously like to see one big name like Inter, because I genuinely think we'd match inter and seeing the blues in the San Siro would be amazing.

Worst scenario for the fans: Metallist, Hapoel Tel Aviv and Partizan.

Interesting group: Villarreal, Standard Liege and Dinamo Bucharest.

Agree. I want Inter.

when i have been to away matches before, it was cheaper too book a weeks holiday, all inc. germany for eg went up from £39 each way to £278 each way, ended up driving. portugal was the same, so we did a week all in for less than a one way flight.just checking prices for cyprus just in case.is it worth a gamble?

Question regarding payout. A lot has been made of how low the payouts are... but doesn't the club stand to gain a good chunk of additional revenue from tv?

With the new TV deal, part of the club's payout is based upon how often they are on TV. If Everton are playing league fixtures Sundays rather than Saturdays, wouldn't that increase the likelihood of being featured on TV, with each match bringing in another 750,000 pounds. Spurs made an extra 5m and change over us this past season... a gap greater than that of us (12m) and those teams who got the min (7.5m) for seldom being shown.

Does anyone know how many times the Europa League has been won by teams that have dropped into it from the Champs League?

2012-13 Chelsea
2009-10 Atletico Madrid
2008-09 Shaktar Donetsk
2004-05 CSKA Moscow
2001-02 Feyenoord
1999-00 Galatasaray
Top stuff fella! Where did you source that from, as I'm also interested in seeing at which point in the tournament previous Europa League winners entered the competition at (cos I'm a sad stat geek like that!)

Top stuff fella! Where did you source that from, as I'm also interested in seeing at which point in the tournament previous Europa League winners entered the competition at (cos I'm a sad stat geek like that!)

Sevilla started in the 3rd qualifying round last season, after finishing 9th in La Liga the previous year, qualifying for the tournament through a technicality due to Málaga and Rayo Vallecano being banned!

Hoping big time that we play at home first, can't get the time off in work to go to the 18th of September or 23rd of October games, and after that i'm out of the country ! Have to get to a Euro away game this season.

here
I think you can select specific years to see when the winners entered. e.g this year Sevilla entered in the 3rd qualifying round.

I have the w/c 3 November booked off now in work, praying for one of our aways to fall in that week, never been able to make an Everton away in Europe before. Mate did every away in our 07/08 run, raved about every single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.