Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last european criteria was 3 points from 20+ aways from the previous 2 seasons and down from there,we played in big stadiums apart from olomoucs so tickets weren't a problem,we had the same system the season before but only 1 game liege and tickets were tight and everton didn't help matters by selling a coach trip with a ticket to anyone without any previous attendance history,forcing many regulars into the home end.the travel club was free to season ticket holders

We don't have point's anymore tho, it's Credits... Maybe they will work on the last European games, then go on to last years away credits.. no idea what they will do.. I cant really see us getting a smallest ground because we are in the group stages.

Youv'e a good mind because i can't even remember how i got any of my previous european tickets haha!

I can't ever recall a £28 fee for non season ticket members, massively steep that.

17 teams above us with 3rd and or 4th round ties surely its pot 2 for us!

Yes, as I commented to the same effect a few days ago - Pot 2 - it would be a bit unfortunate if all those 17 came in to the Group Stages but to be honest Pot 2 looks decidedly average at the moment.

Yes, as I commented to the same effect a few days ago - Pot 2 - it would be a bit unfortunate if all those 17 came in to the Group Stages but to be honest Pot 2 looks decidedly average at the moment.

So who else is in Pot 2? Who's in Pot 1?

So who else is in Pot 2? Who's in Pot 1?

It's all here:

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedel2014.html

Based on the presumption that seeded teams win and unseeded teams are eliminated. The final significant (to us) place will be decided on Thursday with the Cypriot Champions Play Off match - if the stronger team (on UEFA Ratings): APOEL Nicosia, win their match against AEL Limassol then they would proceed into the Champions Qualifiers as opposed to the non-Champions qualifiers. I suspect that they have a decent chance in the non-Champions sector but not much if up against Arsenal etc - either way some decent-ish sides have to drop into Europa as a result of losing in the CL Qualifiers. But, from our point of view, it would seem improbable, even allowing for some disparity in ranking between teams in the earlier rounds of Europa, that all of the seeds (and we're only interested in the progress of those ranked above us) are going to get past the likes of Saint Etienne, Dinamo Moscow and other semi-decent Belgian, Swiss etc. teams in the unseeded sector of rounds 3 and 4 on the EL.

I think, but not 100% sure, we want APOEL to have a good chance of advancing to the CL and the other Cypriot side to drop into the EL (which makes it more likely we go into Pot 2). Don't quote me on it though!!

Last edited:

Some of the teams ranked higher than us have still got to qualify. Spurs for example. We could move up if teams with higher coefficients go out before the group.

Ah yes, that makes perfect sense. For some reason, I classed the blanks as to be filled by one or the other side that makes it through. But what you said makes much more sense.

Ah yes, that makes perfect sense. For some reason, I classed the blanks as to be filled by one or the other side that makes it through. But what you said makes much more sense.

The blanks disappear once the exact make-up of teams and where they start in the 2 competitions is known - then you can follow the progress of those teams projected to qualify (by winning in the EL or losing in the CLQs, but in the latter case that means a stronger team might lose and drop into the EL).

Status
Not open for further replies.