Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody

Player Valuation: £500k
I am very confident we will be in this tournament next season as I think finishing 6th place will be the worst we can do. Although finishing 7th is still quite a possibility, I think we will finish either 5th or 6th.

If we finish 6th we enter the Europa league at the third qualifying round. The first leg will be played on the 31st July and the second to be played on 7th August. If we get through that round we then go into the playoff round.

If we finish 5th we enter the tournament at the playoff stage with the first game to be played on 21st August (the following Thursday after the first PL fixture) and the second leg to be played on 28th August. If we get through this stage we enter the group stage with the first game to be played on 18th September.

And if we make it all the way we will play the final in Warsaw, Poland so hopefully a cheap couple of nights out and a glorious Everton win.

Currently we have no squad for this competition in my opinion. There are many areas that will require additions.

2 central midfielders
2 centre forwards
A winger
An attacking midfielder
Possibly another RB?

This will be a good opportunity to see players like John Lundstram, George Green, Conor McAleny, Hallam Hope, Luke Garbutt, Tyias Browning, Chris Long, Shane Duffy play more minutes as I think the squad will be stretched and it'll be a chance for a selection of those players to showcase what they've got in the earlier rounds.

I can only see this competition benefitting Everton as it will attract players to the club and bring more finances and more game time. I don't see it affecting league form like it has with some teams.

It looks likely it's happening and I for one am excited to be playing in Europe again.

Onward Evertonians!

Just glancing at the tables for other major leagues, looks as if the standard of quality for qualifying teams will be quite high. Fiorentina, Inter, Parma, St. Etienne, Lille, Lyon Marseille, Leverkusen, Mainz, Wolfsburg etc.

I really can't not laugh when I see, 'Nobody likes this.'

We need strengthening. Even with strengthening, it will be unlikely we win it but it's not ridiculous to think we could maybe get quarters. The striker thing is always going to be the big thing unless we get lucky. We just cannot get the sort of quality striker(s) we need for the money we have

I know I will probably get laughed out of it for asking this but does anyone know if the CL spot passes to the runner up if the winner qualifies through their league, if so, there's a good chance that a place in the europa final would bring CL football, well worth playing for.

I know I will probably get laughed out of it for asking this but does anyone know if the CL spot passes to the runner up if the winner qualifies through their league, if so, there's a good chance that a place in the europa final would bring CL football, well worth playing for.
lol lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.