Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.

I need GOT's educated opinion.

Am I likely to be able to get 5/6 tickets for an away Europa game?

I know we don't know where etc, but barring in mind I'll have no 'credits' or whatever.

Not likely is it?

Highly unlikely to get tickets for anywhere you'd actually want to go to.

So, anyone done there research and know who else we could up against being unseeded in the groups!?

I've not been keeping up with the seedings, are we definitely unseeded in the group? Are the groups made up of 2 seeded and 2 unseeded?

The teams are divided into 4 pots depending on their coefficient. We will most certainly be in pot 2 because we have a naff coefficient. Least we get to play a 'big' team home and away though.

....I think its important we continue to look positive throughout the campaign. Virtually all the English qualifiers last season ended up sacking their Manager but I'd love us to have a good go at this and enjoy ourselves.

We'll be in pot 2 for the group stage draw. Which means we could draw one of:

Sevilla
Villarreal
Wolfsburg
Monchengladbach
Fiorentina
Inter
Lyon
Kiev
Eindhoven
Twente
PAOK
Viktoria Plzen

from the highest seeds. A couple of those teams may change as cup places are decided etc.

The teams are divided into 4 pots depending on their coefficient. We will most certainly be in pot 2 because we have a naff coefficient. Least we get to play a 'big' team home and away though.

And do 2 go through from each group? If so I hope we get the biggest team possible. Inter maybe.

We'll be in pot 2 for the group stage draw. Which means we could draw one of:

Sevilla
Villarreal
Wolfsburg
Monchengladbach
Fiorentina
Inter
Lyon
Kiev
Eindhoven
Twente
PAOK
Viktoria Plzen

from the highest seeds. A couple of those teams may change as cup places are decided etc.

plzen plz

Status
Not open for further replies.