Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also possible that teams like Besiktas, Porto, Lille, Bilbao, Leverkusen, or Napoli could drop down into the Europa group stages. All of whom would probably go straight into the top seed group and therefore be possible opponents.

What I would do for Besiktas to drop down and for us to draw them.....

The live television rights for next season are held by ITV and BT Sport.

Incidentally, for seasons 2015/18, they will be held exclusively by BT Sport.

The live television rights for next season are held by ITV and BT Sport.

Incidentally, for seasons 2015/18, they will be held exclusively by BT Sport.

FUUUUUUUUMMMEE

I'll probably have to get BT Sport then. GREET.

But thanks for the info.

Oh yeah i agree, but give me them and more games or inter and getting beat, i know which one i'd pick.

I don't want to be there to make up numbers and have some fun days out only, i want us to win

im sure there will be pretty good balance in those groups. so there will be so called boss teams innit and not so boss.

im sure there will be pretty good balance in those groups. so there will be so called boss teams innit and not so boss.

Part of the enjoyment from being in this competition is those big games as well, Bayern Munich is what made that Cup winners cup win a truly special moment

Would rather a trip to one of the Eastern European countries myself for an away game. Cheap beer and a bit of decent skirt, job done!

Anyone know if the club will be running a travel club for the away games? If I remember correctly, it was £5 to join as a season ticket holder and £28 to join as a non season ticket holder and then tickets were allocated on a points basis...

I'm taking for granted the travel club will continue, I've still got the e-mail from the club telling me I've got 8 points (out of 10).

Would rather a trip to one of the Eastern European countries myself for an away game. Cheap beer and a bit of decent skirt, job done!

Anyone know if the club will be running a travel club for the away games? If I remember correctly, it was £5 to join as a season ticket holder and £28 to join as a non season ticket holder and then tickets were allocated on a points basis...

They never done the away for tickets for europe...

They just had a fiver for joining the european travel club

No idea where the 28 quid for non season ticket holders come from it was £5 all round.. but it didn't mean you got tickets before ppl not in it with more credits

The last european criteria was 3 points from 20+ aways from the previous 2 seasons and down from there,we played in big stadiums apart from olomoucs so tickets weren't a problem,we had the same system the season before but only 1 game liege and tickets were tight and everton didn't help matters by selling a coach trip with a ticket to anyone without any previous attendance history,forcing many regulars into the home end.the travel club was free to season ticket holders

Status
Not open for further replies.