Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 24 clubs qualified from the group stage will be joined by the 8 clubs that
finish the group stage of the UEFA Champions League in third position (see
paragraph 2.05d)).
7.08 The round of 32 pairings are determined by means of a draw. This round is
played under the knockout system, on a home and away basis (two legs). The
UEFA administration ensures that the following principles are respected.
a) Clubs from the same association cannot be drawn against each other.
b) The 12 UEFA Europa League group-winners and the 4 best third-ranked
teams in the UEFA Champions League group stage are drawn against the
12 UEFA Europa League group runners-up and the remaining third-ranked
teams in the UEFA Champions League group stage.
c) The winners and runners-up of the same group cannot be drawn against
each other.
d) The UEFA Europa League group-winners and the four best third-ranked in
the UEFA Champions League group stage play the return leg at home.
from UEFA, I'm working today so have dropped off holiday requests for the 3 days around each group stage match, then I can cancel for the home games.Happy days.

Cheers mate that clears it up a lot now, were gonna get the rs in the Quarters aren't we after they drop out the champions league like

In a two legged game with one at Goodison mate we can knock anyone out if we turn up, the Arsenal, Chelsea, United results showed that over this season

Aye, I agree. Call me insane but I hope we do get Liverpool if they finish 3rd in their CL group.

Aye, I agree. Call me insane but I hope we do get Liverpool if they finish 3rd in their CL group.

I grew up on the final losses to them mate, would be a sweet revenge after many years finally, despite the anfield game this season i actually feel we will have the better of them next season, think Martinez will have learnt a lot from that game, moreso than Brenda will have learnt from their failures

Knockling them out of Europe would be a cracking part of a hopefully great season ahead

Spin it around though mate, the pain it would inflict upon them, think like Bobby!
yeah but even this season when we battered them at Goodison they managed to spawn a last minute goal and the less said about the Anfield game the better. Sorry but the Moyes years have destroyed my confidence derby wise.

yeah but even this season when we battered them at Goodison they managed to spawn a last minute goal and the less said about the Anfield game the better. Sorry but the Moyes years have destroyed my confidence derby wise.

Same mate, but what we saw at the end of the season restored my belief that their pact with the devil has finally been broken

cant wait that draw ffs

Everton
Inter
Wolfsburg
Villareal

That would do :)
Not for me, i want three teams i feel we can beat quite easily. I don't want to be in this cup to look at the pretty big teams, i want to go far in it, so give me three poor teams in our group and give us 6 wins!

Getting a group like the one above could result in potentially 6 losses and a massive massive drop in confidence.

I want three crap teams, stuff them 9 0 and have confidence flowing!

Not for me, i want three teams i feel we can beat quite easily. I don't want to be in this cup to look at the pretty big teams, i want to go far in it, so give me three poor teams in our group and give us 6 wins!

Getting a group like the one above could result in potentially 6 losses and a massive massive drop in confidence.

My point is, i want boss fan experiences. We dont want to play Kyrgistan AFC, we want bossness cause we are boss

My point is, i want boss fan experiences. We dont want to play Kyrgistan AFC, we want bossness cause we are boss
Oh yeah i agree, but give me them and more games or inter and getting beat, i know which one i'd pick.

I don't want to be there to make up numbers and have some fun days out only, i want us to win

This really, gain a bit of experience and confidence early on and then deal with the bigger teams in the latter stages of the tournament.

Not to mention the extra income from 6 wins and winning the group

Status
Not open for further replies.