BANNED FROM FINCH FARM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't often post but some things get me so angry that, well...

As good as things are on the pitch right now, the stuff that goes on behind the scenes defies belief. They (read: the "powers" that be) don't deserve fans like you, Steve. Keep your chin up...and keep fighting!

I never felt like marching or signing over the running of the club, but I tell you what I would be the first to join a march over this. ****ing disgusting.

Makes me hate the small minded bureuocrats that pepper our beloved club. [Poor language removed].

I actually feel sick, we should be championing this kind of loyalty. Not destroying it. **** of Everton **** right off

Sorry to be flipant here but being CRB checked proves nothing.

Its actually quite amusing how people think a CRB check proves someone is not a paedofile or a sex offender - look at Jimmy Savile and co ffs. All it proves is you've never been arrested ir charge with similar offences. In most paedofiles cases never been caught.

However back on thread.. Sorry to here this but I doubt the decision has been made over night sounds as though theres been people unhappy about you being there for some time.

Utter disgrace, I would like to say im shocked, but its what ive come to expect from "The Peoples Club".

They cant be allowed to get away with this, we must do something.

im sorry but im still struggling with this!

so the club have banned a dedicated supporter of the youth because he rote match reports on here?

bill and his croonies are defo fooked in the head!

bill reckons he is a true blue??? no bill bally is a true blue fella one who cares!!

I can only deplore the club's stance in this matter. If I might be so bold as to presume that they are:

a) concerned that (unspecified) persons might have (inappropriate) access to young persons - the club has to act in loco parentis - which may have resulted in a blanket ban (to include you) in conjunction with:

b.) not having adequate control over the content of the reports that might be written on unofficial sites - more specifically those sites where the content is less trustworthy that others (I do know for example of other peripheral members of the club who work with the young players who also report on first team inside information - I guess they have access to information by being in the employment of the club but keep a lot of this information "not for public consumption").

I think the club have a right to allow who they choose into their facilities but the overriding feeling is that you deserve a lot better from the club if they have had to make excuses to keep their business in house. Sorry to hear things have been so badly handled and communicated to you. It's very poor on the part of the club.

I have always enjoyed Your match reports. As a Blue abroad who is lucky to get to Goodison/Liverpool once a year, information like you and other board members provide keep me in touch with the Club I so desperately love. I am shocked they would treat you like this but have heard tales of the abject pettiness that roams the hallowed halls of our club. This, along with other things I have heard are very hard for me to accept. You are a faithful Blue of the highest order who spread the word of our club. That should be respected and applauded, not banned and dismissed. The people who have done this have a total lack of regard, and should be ashamed of themselves. Thank you for all your boss match reports. I hope that some turn of events allow you to have a good feeling about Everton again. I can only imagine how gutted you are, and can only say "i'm sorry." What good is being Blue when our club act just like the malcontents across the park. Sort yourselves Everton. FFS. Sincerely, one pissed of Yank Blue. P.S. Everton, this is not how you keep, much less gain new followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.