BANNED FROM FINCH FARM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on track.. Horrible fkers running this club, completely undermining Moyes dignity attempts and once more proving how little they care about the fans.

Whilst we are on the topic, how do I get to finch farm if I live in Huyton? Don't have an effing clue. I want to go down tonight and get on ssn

bus to halewood mate, and then look for the signs for M57/M62 or ask someone for finch farm. = judging by last year, they did business at finich farm till about 5pm and then Goodison from 5pm onwards.

bus to halewood mate, and then look for the signs for M57/M62 or ask someone for finch farm.

I'd imagine getting home would be the awkward thing.

Best go by car, and pretend to be a last minute signing legging into Finch Farm.

I take it they're not at Goodison this time?

I'd imagine getting home would be the awkward thing.

Best go by car, and pretend to be a last minute signing legging into Finch Farm.

I take it they're not at Goodison this time?

This morning he was at Finch Farm like... Whether they change places throughout the day I don't know... Might just leave it, getting home would be a nightmare...

when you get to finch farm, get talking to other lads, then when they all shoot off to Goodison about 5/6pm ask for a lift. its not hard to get a bus from Halewood to town, its not easy to get to Goodison from FF tho. maybe just head up to goodison after ya tea.

when you get to finch farm, get talking to other lads, then when they all shoot off to Goodison about 5/6pm ask for a lift. its not hard to get a bus from Halewood to town, its not easy to get to Goodison from FF tho. maybe just head up to goodison after ya tea.

yeah sound thats what I'm doing now. In work till 4ish anyways mate.

They normally do to go Goodison like, did last year with Oviedo.

Just looking for a thread and bumped into this one.

Disgraceful, ridiculous the way they treat some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.