BANNED FROM FINCH FARM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate behaviour?! WTF.

really disappointed for you Steve, I know it was a real passion of yours and something this forum benefited from.

i was thinking today about kipper and how they used to have end of season awards, got an interview with elstone today and we get people banned from viewing youth games- bad rep for whatever reason...?!

Hi Steve, I don't know you, but I am absolutely disgusted to hear this. Although I've been a fan of Everton for almost 30 years, I have only recently stepped up my loyalty by acquiring a season ticket and joining this forum to engage with likeminded evertonians. Its through the efforts of loyal fans such as you and Chico that allow the likes of fans like me (there are hundreds / thousands of us) to get other fans real life views and experiences of both the history and present of Everton football club. Its concerning when people at the club who view their involvement as a job don't realise that to some fans the club means so much more.

I like others on GOT are behind you 100% and if its ok with you i'd like to write a letter to the club asking them to reconsider their decision. I like others spend a lot of money each year on a season ticket, away games, train fares (i travel up from London most weekends - and oddly enough I've bumped into Kenwright twice on the train).

I understand their are 2 sides to every story, however i do feel that you have been treated unfairly and this is what grates me the most.

Players (young and old), staff, etc have come and gone but you have been a constant and I hope the club rethinks their decision even if it means some compromises that you are happy to accommodate.

Happy to help here if you want it.

Was the meeting at finch farm with Everton staff or STASI?

Everton staff mate, i was defo set up. Anybody who thinks that you matter to the club wants their head testing, you are just a number you mean nothing. PEOPLES CLUB bollox!!

Really disappointed in Everton after reading that, it all sounds so trivial. To treat AB's years of effort and support so inconsiderately seems unnecessary, and a bit cruel.

I've enjoyed AB's game reports for years and will miss them.

Really sorry to hear about this AB, it seems totally ridiculous. I loved reading your match reports, hope this all gets resolved soon mate.

Everton staff mate, i was defo set up. Anybody who thinks that you matter to the club wants their head testing, you are just a number you mean nothing. PEOPLES CLUB bollox!!

Hmm, the whole 'peoples club' does seem quite ironic in this case.

I can't understand this fascination the club have with playing academy/reserves games behind closed doors, without any fans. How are the players going to develop properly, without the 'pressure' (small admittedly, though still pressure) of playing in front of a crowd? Seriously, it is part of a players development. This is the reason cited for players going out on loan, and many have spoken about how good it is to play in front of a crowd, and how it helps them as a player. The club are overly protective to the point of obsession these days.

THIS is the sadest thing I have ever read......Bill, never mind the Kirkby bollox, and the Kings Dock bollox, and whatever happened to our money bollox, this is the real thing, this is one of our own being treated like crap........it's not on.......

Really, really odd behaviour. Behaving like ****ing scientologists. Everton is OUR everton, not theirs. All AB has been doing is keeping us bang up to date with the progression and future of our club.

If anything he is an asset to the club and should be payed for what he does, or at least financed to do so. But no, he does everything off his own back and this is how he gets treated?

**** right off Everton.

I can't understand this fascination the club have with playing academy/reserves games behind closed doors, without any fans. How are the players going to develop properly, without the 'pressure' (small admittedly, though still pressure) of playing in front of a crowd? Seriously, it is part of a players development. This is the reason cited for players going out on loan, and many have spoken about how good it is to play in front of a crowd, and how it helps them as a player. The club are overly protective to the point of obsession these days.

They stopped playing at Halton because of a pitch disagreement didn't they? Or was that something else?

Anyway, i don't know why they haven't found another stadium to display their youth players like the majority of clubs in the premiership. There are quite a few they could choose from. A stadium like marine where the Everton ladies play would get packed quite easily imo.

Shocking behaviour from the club who once annouced they were "the peoples club".

The management of the club is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.