BANNED FROM FINCH FARM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful. WTF is our club, and I mean OUR club coming to. Im going to write to Bill, and I know he may just ignore, but it's worth a go if many do it........

The club really needs to think about the online fans and how they treat them. Probably one of the best marketing tools is places like this a dedicated guys like alan ball (steve). The treatment from the club is cruel and just plain dumb.

To be honest, this isn't an Everton only thing... I'm not suprised they've banned you considering we're an unofficial site. However the fact you've been doing it for so long, is hard, and I dread to think how many hours you've spent on writing reports.

Knowing football clubs, I very doubt they will back down to 10 or so people. The only way you will get this over-turned is if you get fans behind you, and hopefully enough Tweets/Letters to the Communications Manager/Everton, asking for a re-think. The last thing Everton want is a blacklast on a Social Networking site.

Good luck :), I've always enjoyed your reports and will join in...if you guys set anything up.

thats a fuken joke ,top to bottom the club is run by ********s who have not got a clue ,what harm was the lad doing ,unreal as del says i ...en hate everton sometimes , pissed me right off reading this

thats a fuken joke ,top to bottom the club is run by ********s who have not got a clue ,what harm was the lad doing ,unreal as del says i ...en hate everton sometimes , pissed me right off reading this

What self respecting 'Evertonian' could be in charge of the club and allow something like that to happen. It's a disgrace.

Shocking mate!

I'm disgusted, but I suppose I can't say i'm surprised, at how ignorant, stuck up and arrogant some of the people who run our club can be.

You'd think they'd have something better to do with their time really, you know, trying to effectively run a Premiership Club.

This won't knock my love for the club, as I'm sure it won't yours, but it certainly gives a different perspective!

I can only repeat what has been said above..... you should be commended for all you have done for the club and for fans who are not so lucky in being able to attend the youth matches. The club should be ashamed of themselves for treating a life long fan in this fashion, absolutely disgusted . As said previously, if there is anything we as an online community of fans can do i'm sure everybody would not hesitate to help......keep fighting it mate...good luck.

I hate saying this but would those lot over the park let there owners treat them like we let these [Poor language removed] treat us

Would the **** as like

There isn't any logic in the decision either, no good PR can come from it. Absolute clowns.

Thats the things, such a dumb thing to do. If anything the man was doing the club a favor by promoting the clubs youth and reserves.

I mean I expect to see a monkey in a suit if I ever see their PR and marketing office

Status
Not open for further replies.