BANNED FROM FINCH FARM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that mate, shocking treatment by the club, wouldn't expect something like that from EFC. Let's hope it changes/something happens.

Sorry about that mate, shocking treatment by the club, wouldn't expect something like that from EFC. Let's hope it changes/something happens.

I would, Our club is ran by complete [Poor language removed]

Remember storys like this the next time everyone is clapping "Blue" Bill on the big screen

your reports where ace bally!

a fan informing other fans about the youth gets banned!

peoples club my arse! next they will get rid of the agm's!! oh!!!

Thats the things, such a dumb thing to do. If anything the man was doing the club a favor by promoting the clubs youth and reserves.

Exactly mate, the reports were brilliant. They gave the fans a proper insight into the club they love.

This whole thing is a pisstake.

But let's have it right, this is probably down to one or two individuals at the club. Not every everyone.

Steve, I've met you, shared your company and exchanged phone calls with you. You are not only a remarkable fan, but a very approachable, friendly, honest and all round good man. I'm ashamed and disgusted Everton have treated you this way. Nothing short of a disgrace and I hope those involved at Everton are disgusted with themselves. HOW DARE they treat such a fantastic supporter in this way. All the best Steve, we'll speak soon.

Exactly mate, the reports were brilliant. They gave the fans a proper insight into the club they love.

This whole thing is a pisstake.

But let's have it right, this is probably down to one or two individuals at the club. Not every everyone.

He wrote to Robert Elstone tbf whos the top man and hes enforced the ban

So whats there problem with GOT anyway

We never have anything but lovley things to say about our illustrious owners

I doubt there's a registered user here who hasn't read and appreciated your posts, AB. Your commitment and enthusiasm is one of the main reasons I come here. If the club wish to censor youth team information on public forums I suppose they have their reasons, but to punish a fan for being a fan is embarassing and sad. If there's any way a group petition can be arranged it might be worthwhile.

Another painful and distressing read of what is virtually a war footing that exists between the club and supporters.

How the hell has it got to this state that someone who gives so much gets treated so shabbily?

When has it become a crime to publish on forums who's primary aim is to celebrate and support the club?

If there was a tablet to eradicate loyalty to this club I'd take it till the people running EFC have gone, absolutely appalling, I really don't know what to say mate it just defies any rational response.

Im gonna be honest, i didnt know any of our youth team, and about half of our reserves until i started reading AB's match reports. Shame on the FF staff who have done this.

I enjoyed your match reports, I'm truly baffled as to why the club would do this. It's a disgrace, I hope someone can take this to a higher level and get it sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.