BANNED FROM FINCH FARM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve, I've met you, shared your company and exchanged phone calls with you. You are not only a remarkable fan, but a very approachable, friendly, honest and all round good man. I'm ashamed and disgusted Everton have treated you this way. Nothing short of a disgrace and I hope those involved at Everton are disgusted with themselves. HOW DARE they treat such a fantastic supporter in this way. All the best Steve, we'll speak soon.
This... It's sickening.

what did you do wrong?????????

ffs

And from what Alan Ball writes it appears to me that the answer is nothing.

here's what I think happened...
I finished work one day and was waiting for my relief to come in. I said where's Harry, the other incoming guy said he's parked up at the top of the road waitng for the very last minute to let you get away. Whats up with him then, you must've done something to up set him. I haven't done anything to upset Harry. The other incoming guy say in a meaningfull nod nod wink wink way...well Harry thinks you have.

And there I think lies the problem, the Club for whatever reason, have taken it upon themselves to be upset. Just like Harry, and sad to say who knows what goes on in the head of paranoid nutters, be they one offs or Corporate.

And of Harry?
Well we all got made redundant together, a case of he who works and does his best goes down the road with all the rest. Harry himself in his more communicative moments said All my welding falls apart and all my gas cutting sticks together ( bit of a insider boilermakers joke )

The Everton Bureaucracy seem to be a lot like that as well as paranoid nutters, the lunatics do indeed have control of the Institution

Appalled as I am, I'm not a bit surprised. Read loads of Bally's reports and never came across a negative comment. If this is how loyalty and dedication are rewarded by the current custodians of our club, we truly are on the road to nowhere. I can only hope they see sense.

Does nobody think its good that the club are safe guarding the kids? Just another way to look at it. Its one side of the story here.

No matter how good the reports are. The club have labelled his behaviour "inaproppriate".

I'm appalled by what I've just read about how the club are treating Bally. I can't say I'm surprised though, as the club have a track record of heavy handedness.

This is just mistreatment of someone who is clearly an avid fan who is also providing other fans with something of a service. Many of us would love to attend every game at every level as Bally used to, but work and other commitments get in the way. Bally's dedication was unbelievable though, and he let us all know what was going on at every youth game.

I really don't see what harm he was doing. The idea that he was mithering youth players on Twitter is embarrassing, when you see some of the utter ****e that the youth players post on Twitter themselves. They're more than happy to make fools of themselves which reflects far worse on the club than Bally simply congratulating someone or asking how they're doing. It sounds to me like someone's nose at the club was put out of joint. The club have this bee in their bonnet about keeping information close to their chest; their lack of accessibility to outside sources is well known. Everyone has a go at the Liverpool Echo being in the clubs' pocket and it is at times, but it's well known Greg O'Keeffe very rarely gets the access to players he wants. You only have to look at today's exclusive on the Echo website - a story based on an interview that Elstone did with BLUEKIPPER, of all sites. The cynic in me wonders whether the club arranged for that so that they can turn around and say, "We have a good relationship with independent EFC sites - look, we even had the CEO interviewed on Bluekipper".

Paul Tyrell and Mark Rowan have a lot to answer for. Both are well known for being control freaks who have been needlessly rude to fans. Just ask Peter McPartland who runs the Followtonians site and podcast. He's represented the clubs fans for years on tv and radio, yet has been hassled by Rowan at various times for interviewing players for his podcast, and criticised by Tyrell for 'not being a real Evertonian' on Twitter. There are so many horror stories that other people who run independent EFC websites can tell, in regards to mistreatment by the club's communications department.

At a time when other clubs are being more open and co-operative with fans independent sites and groups than ever before, EFC - farcically - are doing the complete opposite and closing ranks. People at the club need to realise it's not the mid-1990s anymore, and pulling tricks like this hurt the image of the club far more than help it.

What a joke, some absolute belters on a massive power trip at our club, shocking way to treat a top fan that does nothing but promote the club.

Hope this gets resolved mate and they offer a huge apology, nothing less than you deserve.

I'm appalled by what I've just read about how the club are treating Bally. I can't say I'm surprised though, as the club have a track record of heavy handedness.

This is just mistreatment of someone who is clearly an avid fan who is also providing other fans with something of a service. Many of us would love to attend every game at every level as Bally used to, but work and other commitments get in the way. Bally's dedication was unbelievable though, and he let us all know what was going on at every youth game.

I really don't see what harm he was doing. The idea that he was mithering youth players on Twitter is embarrassing, when you see some of the utter ****e that the youth players post on Twitter themselves. They're more than happy to make fools of themselves which reflects far worse on the club than Bally simply congratulating someone or asking how they're doing. It sounds to me like someone's nose at the club was put out of joint. The club have this bee in their bonnet about keeping information close to their chest; their lack of accessibility to outside sources is well known. Everyone has a go at the Liverpool Echo being in the clubs' pocket and it is at times, but it's well known Greg O'Keeffe very rarely gets the access to players he wants. You only have to look at today's exclusive on the Echo website - a story based on an interview that Elstone did with BLUEKIPPER, of all sites. The cynic in me wonders whether the club arranged for that so that they can turn around and say, "We have a good relationship with independent EFC sites - look, we even had the CEO interviewed on Bluekipper".

Paul Tyrell and Mark Rowan have a lot to answer for. Both are well known for being control freaks who have been needlessly rude to fans. Just ask Peter McPartland who runs the Followtonians site and podcast. He's represented the clubs fans for years on tv and radio, yet has been hassled by Rowan at various times for interviewing players for his podcast, and criticised by Tyrell for 'not being a real Evertonian' on Twitter. There are so many horror stories that other people who run independent EFC websites can tell, in regards to mistreatment by the club's communications department.

At a time when other clubs are being more open and co-operative with fans independent sites and groups than ever before, EFC - farcically - I doing the complete opposite and closing ranks. People at the club need to realise it's not the mid-1990s anymore, and pulling tricks like this hurt the image of the club far more than help it.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Exactly mate, the reports were brilliant. They gave the fans a proper insight into the club they love.

This whole thing is a pisstake.

But let's have it right, this is probably down to one or two individuals at the club. Not every everyone.

Some bright spark has probably thought of a way to out-source the reports and sell the rights off for buttons for the next 10yrs ala kitbag

Thing is...its not even like Everton themselves do very good in depth reports on these matches...

I hate the fact that the matches have to be played behind closed doors, I personally liked going to Widnes to watch the reserves, and see which youngsters are close to getting into the first team squad.

Most of other teams have their games played in public. Liverpool for example have a stadium in st Helens which is great, and I attended their match against Chelsea a few weeks ago and they got nearly a full stand there watching.

Its bad enough we aren't allowed to support the younger players personally, its really bad that they would do something like this, to our own true fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.