Zlatan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kopites in Sweden as well. Flipping Vikings everywhere . We need to fill in BMD as quick as possible to stop them landing and breeding with us normal Eberton folk

scouse actually derived from a Norwegian dish called labscouse (or something like that). So sadly I think those saucy Vikings have already infiltrated the ranks.

With Carlo coming in, its then just a matter of time before we pair Zlatan up front with Kean. Perfect combo of strong veteran to hold up and flick on, and fast youngster to run off of it. I predict 50 goals between the pair.

Zltan is a bwast, 1 years deal for him and nothing can go wrong. We’ve signed some awful non proven players for a lot of money (transfer fees, wages and long contracts) zlatan is proven despite his age

Seems pointless given we aren't in a relegation fight and it'd be a short term fix, but hey, he's never relied on pace, was genuinely world class and would give entertainment in an otherwise terrible season.

I'm convinced - Make It So Mosh, lets face it, last Saturday excepted, we've been a borderline laughing stock all season...and it might just work.

Status
Not open for further replies.