Zlatan

Paul Rideout

Player Valuation: £10m
Kopites in Sweden as well. Flipping Vikings everywhere . We need to fill in BMD as quick as possible to stop them landing and breeding with us normal Eberton folk
scouse actually derived from a Norwegian dish called labscouse (or something like that). So sadly I think those saucy Vikings have already infiltrated the ranks.

PeregrineT

Player Valuation: £25m
With Carlo coming in, its then just a matter of time before we pair Zlatan up front with Kean. Perfect combo of strong veteran to hold up and flick on, and fast youngster to run off of it. I predict 50 goals between the pair.

Lloydystark

Player Valuation: £750k
Zltan is a bwast, 1 years deal for him and nothing can go wrong. We’ve signed some awful non proven players for a lot of money (transfer fees, wages and long contracts) zlatan is proven despite his age

Tubey

Allardyce Out
Seems pointless given we aren't in a relegation fight and it'd be a short term fix, but hey, he's never relied on pace, was genuinely world class and would give entertainment in an otherwise terrible season.

degsy

Player Valuation: £70m
I'm convinced - Make It So Mosh, lets face it, last Saturday excepted, we've been a borderline laughing stock all season...and it might just work.

chippy1722

Player Valuation: £15m
It’s just Bill trying to raise extra money through shirt sales, we do still charge by the letter don’t we?

blulouie

Player Valuation: £70m
Never had a name on any shirt I've had and I've got about 40 of them.

I will get ZLATAN though.
NEA
Got loads meself like must be 25 to 30 of them. Only one with a name on it tho.
Our current manager ....me lad has claimed it now.
He'd have Zlatan straight away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks