Zlatan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't want him. Don't want any egotistical knob head thinking he's bigger than the club ever was.

It's all an act, and a brilliant one really. He never caused any issues at Manchester United.

Still a very useful player too, he has never used pace so age wont really bother him, also I could think of worse players for DCL and Kean to learn from. Ideally we all want a top striker in his prime but if we can't get one I wouldn't say no to him for a season or two.

It's all an act, and a brilliant one really. He never caused any issues at Manchester United.

Still a very useful player too, he has never used pace so age wont really bother him, also I could think of worse players for DCL and Kean to learn from. Ideally we all want a top striker in his prime but if we can't get one I wouldn't say no to him for a season or two.
Agree with this, it is an act. See him interviewed on US chat shows and it's clear he's just having fun and being a larger than life entertainer. Tongue firmly in cheek.

Does he still have enough for him to make a big impact in the Premier League, or is he past it like Eto was?

Does he still have enough for him to make a big impact in the Premier League, or is he past it like Eto was?

The effort this dude puts into keeping his body healthy and in shape is almost terrifying. If he would fail to make an impact it would only be because his age has gotten the best of him.

The fact that he's absolutely huge (1.95m) and incredibly strong, should help him as well, don't think he's relied on his pace and acceleration for years.

Absolutely. An excellent professional whose key to success is self-belief, but was parodied as a real-time thing by the ghost-writer of 'I am Zlatan' (recommended read) to sell some books.

Since then, he saw the commercial value of being an egotist, and perpetuates it for those reasons - but you can see in his face that there's an uncomfortability about it that he veils with a bit of humour.

Any club would benefit from his personality, never mind his ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.