Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to be in a bidding war with ourselves here. No reports of any other interest apart from Arsenal (before Pepe) who offered less than half of Palace's current asking price.
Walk away, for now. He'll be available for 50 mill in January.
We have a DoF who by his own words does not do January.

We have today and tomorrow to do any business at all...Zaha and anyone else.

Parish is playing silly buggars now.

We have left it late which is very annoying. But Palace will get nowhere near to £100m for Zaha from a Euro club. Parish is shooting himself in the foot out of stubbornness.

£70m will be the most we'll go I imagine. That was a bloody good deal, and they've turned it down.

He's forcing him to hand a transfer request in, to essentially forfeit his loyalty bonus. Saves them a few million.

Why do people keep mentioning Umtiti on loan?

If there was even half a chance of that surely we'd have him here already.

An unproven youngster (Tomori) or a world cup winner shouldnt really be a debate
Because Barca want rid
He was on the list of players offered to PSG
Wether he would come here is another matter
I am sure Gomes , Mina and Digne would put in a good word

I'd love Zaha - an absolute quality player, would make our front 3 awesome & it's a really good statement of intent.

That said, £70m + two good players is the best offer they'll get in this or any other transfer window. And whilst £10m doesn't seem like much more, it's a ridiculous price to pay. I'd leave it now and go after 2 alternatives for half the price.

Yes otherwise we will end up doing what we do every year and finish 8th - 10th.

Brands has got his work cut out.
I think he's struggling to get the club to structure the upfront payments to Palace. I'd treat as press speculation and gossip any talk that this is going to be a £70M+ fee Palace are asking. They just want cash up front and circa £60M would do it, IMO.

We have a DoF who by his own words does not do January.

We have today and tomorrow to do any business at all...Zaha and anyone else.
. Yep, Silva won't give a toss about the costs of these players, he's the one who I believe will be pushing for Doucoure, Zaha and Zouma and if they aren't brought in or adequate plan B's he won't be in the best of moods either

Tbf to Brands though he's been excellent at squeezing every last penny out of all the deals so we have to trust him and the board for the last 24 hours that they can deliver for Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.