Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, it could just be posturing... doubt it tho.

Think Palace have done themselves here tbh, could have had some money to run at the final two days, now hell want to move when no-one can be signed as a replacement.

No way will we be bidding anywhere close to 100m for Zaha. The numbers simply don't stack up for him. Even if he throws in a transfer request I don't think they'll accept close to what we are looking to offer which seems to be the 65-70m.

Need to move on pronto and work on whoever is plan B or C

Hahahahahaha 100million?!?!?!?!

Fair play to them standing their ground but theyve moved the goalposts bigtime if true. Enjoy having a miserable player on your hands lads, see how that works our for you. Sad, but it's the reality of modern football. Move on to other players please Marcel. We could get a centre back, winger and midfielder for 100m.

Too true pure greed, up to you now Zaha if you wish to move. Otherwise look elsewhere, publicly pull out Everton and say why, sod this great relationship, BK rubbish.

Is zaha that good though? Genuine question.

Just because we are throwing silly money at him, is he that good?

I mean noone else wants him and arsenal clearly had the money to pay for him.
No, he isn't.

At best, I'd say he is "good enough for where we currently are". But then 80million doesn't seem right for "good enough".

It was dead at 70M and players involved if the rumours are true. Now its at 100M if those reports are anything to go by, and now Palace will keep their player but now risk Zaha having his head turned and not giving 100%.

The lad has already said he wants to leave and now it seems Palace are pricing him out of a move. Long term this will hit them hard.

Get rocking that boat Wilf
c74f5d356996d48e47175baccbb78e58.gif

No way will we be bidding anywhere close to 100m for Zaha. The numbers simply don't stack up for him. Even if he throws in a transfer request I don't think they'll accept close to what we are looking to offer which seems to be the 65-70m.

Need to move on pronto and work on whoever is plan B or C

Parish is playing silly buggars now.

We have left it late which is very annoying. But Palace will get nowhere near to £100m for Zaha from a Euro club. Parish is shooting himself in the foot out of stubbornness.

£70m will be the most we'll go I imagine. That was a bloody good deal, and they've turned it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.