Your 'ITK' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No jarg here btw, just passing on some extra info I've gotten.

Stones to City is still well on.

Lukaku will stay at the club and any reported interest from Chelsea is a non-story.

Witsel is off. His reluctance to sign the contract means we will pursue other targets.

Mata is also off - he will stay at United and fight for his place. Any folks labelling @Angel Delight for passing on his earlier info on it as a Kopite are complete and utter bellwhiffs.

Begovic will be our new first choice keeper. He'll sign shortly.

Regardless of the Stones situation, Koeman wants another CB. He is targeting Koulibaly, Rugani, Jonathan Tah, Omer Toprak and Howedes.

Expect more outs than just Stones. Niasse and Leandro will go out on loan, and Koeman is not a big fan of McCarthy either.

An approach has been made for German striker Mario Gomez as Koeman seeks another striker. Haller and Bony also contacted.

The Moussa Sissoko story is complete trollop. We do not want him.

Targets at this stage: Striker, CB, defensive and box to box midfielders.

Usmanov WILL buy into Everton. Timing I'm unsure of, but he will join up with Moshiri eventually. Be excited.

Still in relentless negotiations with Peel over a dockland stadium. We will simply not take no for an answer.

would love all of that to happen really, especially howedes, apart from the mata stuff

.... but i just can't see it, there's no way people are bellwhiffs for calling out angel delight haha he's not a kopite though.

No players in till Tuesday or Wednesday. Not that exciting of a signing though but gets the ball rolling

It was mentioned in various places and it's a model Koeman has used before, combined with a new owner wanting a new direction for the club.
Combined as well no doubt with the absolute farce the Niasse signing appears to be.

No jarg here btw, just passing on some extra info I've gotten.

Stones to City is still well on.

Lukaku will stay at the club and any reported interest from Chelsea is a non-story.

Witsel is off. His reluctance to sign the contract means we will pursue other targets.

Mata is also off - he will stay at United and fight for his place. Any folks labelling @Angel Delight for passing on his earlier info on it as a Kopite are complete and utter bellwhiffs.

Begovic will be our new first choice keeper. He'll sign shortly.

Regardless of the Stones situation, Koeman wants another CB. He is targeting Koulibaly, Rugani, Jonathan Tah, Omer Toprak and Howedes.

Expect more outs than just Stones. Niasse and Leandro will go out on loan, and Koeman is not a big fan of McCarthy either.

An approach has been made for German striker Mario Gomez as Koeman seeks another striker. Haller and Bony also contacted.

The Moussa Sissoko story is complete trollop. We do not want him.

Targets at this stage: Striker, CB, defensive and box to box midfielders.

Usmanov WILL buy into Everton. Timing I'm unsure of, but he will join up with Moshiri eventually. Be excited.

Still in relentless negotiations with Peel over a dockland stadium. We will simply not take no for an answer.

All jarg, I could have made that up myself. bravo

There only one ITK here mates.

6bJ3B1L.png

It was mentioned in various places and it's a model Koeman has used before, combined with a new owner wanting a new direction for the club.
Aye.

But Esk suggested that whilst martinez was manager and koeman was publicly declaring he was staying at Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.