Your 'ITK' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Your opportunity to be lavished by your fellow forum nerds as an 'ITK'

So, make something up and later, we'll review who is definite ITK and who is just an attention seeking whore.

Your fate is entirely dependent on your ability to ride the media consensus and make vague enough statements that could be taken either way.

Good luck.

I'll start with;
  • Everton will break their transfer record this summer. We'll spend over 100m - I won't say whether that's net, or after transfer sales - but Everton will spend over 100m this summer. Moshiri MEANS business. Be excited.
  • We're trying to keep John Stones and we've made him an offer, but Koeman doesn't wan't any sulkers in the dressing room. We'd like to keep him but we will sell if we receive a massive offer. The same is true for Lukaku.
  • All transfer sales will be given to Koeman to spend.
  • Ross Barkley will be offered a new contract, indications are that he'll accept.
  • We're willing to listen to offers for James McCarthy.
  • We've told Man Utd that Seamus Coleman is not for sale.
  • Koeman has an extensive shortlist. Just some of the players on his list include Mata, Schneiderlin, Fonte, Carvalho, Blind, Bolasie and Witsel.
  • We're progressing with our DOF appointment. Don't rule out Monchi - Sevilla are still confident he'll stay but we're trying.
  • Koeman WILL sign another striker. Pelle is being considered - he met with Southampton officials last night to sound out the possibility
  • Witsel isn't our main target, his agent is drumming up Napoli interest to force our hand.
  • Koeman wants to sign a top goalkeeper. He's not keen on Robles, Stekelenburg is a backup.
  • Moshiri wants to make a statement of intent - expect a record transfer fee signing.
  • Moshiri will acquire more stake in Everton very soon.
  • Stadium plans are progressing well, we'll have an update soon.

Your turn...

So, make something up and later, we'll review who is definite ITK and who is just an attention seeking whore.

Your fate is entirely dependent on your ability to ride the media consensus and make vague enough statements that could be taken either way.

Good luck.

I'll start with;
  • Everton will break their transfer record this summer. We'll spend over 100m - I won't say whether that's net, or after transfer sales - but Everton will spend over 100m this summer. Moshiri MEANS business. Be excited.
  • We're trying to keep John Stones and we've made him an offer, but Koeman doesn't wan't any sulkers in the dressing room. We'd like to keep him but we will sell if we receive a massive offer. The same is true for Lukaku.
  • Ross Barkley will be offered a new contract, indications are that he'll accept.
  • Koeman has an extensive shortlist. Just some of the players on his list include Mata, Schneiderlin, Fonte, Carvalho, Bolasie and Witsel.
  • We're progressing with our DOF appointment. Don't rule out Monchi - Sevilla are still confident he'll stay but we're trying.
  • Koeman WILL sign another striker. Pelle is being considered - he met with Southampton officials last night to sound out the possibility
  • Witsel isn't our main target, his agent is drumming up Napoli interest to force our hand.

Your turn...

lol mate, just put a post up in another thread about how easy it is and the types of things you could post to appear ITK as well, then this thread popped up

Does that make me a got ITK i wonder ...

Good luck.

I'll start with;
  • Koeman has an extensive shortlist. Just some of the players on his list include Mata, Schneiderlin, Fonte, Carvalho, Bolasie and Witsel.
  • Koeman wants to sign a top goalkeeper. He's not keen on Robles, Stekelenburg is a backup.
  • Moshiri wants to make a statement of intent - expect a record transfer fee signing.

Your turn...

In the true nature of blagging being an ITK, i will wait a whilst - see what others post, and then make a compilation of the best ones - expand upon them subtly enough to make them seem different enough to be my own 'SOURCE' and then post it up on here mate

Bonus points if you're brave enough to add a timespan to your claim. Most don't risk it all by doing this, I'd suggest;

5 points if you go with 'within 24 hours.
3 points if 'within 48 hours'

If your prediction doesn't happen within the timeframe, some will start to smell a rat - but the more gullible/desperate amongst us will still hang on and have your back and you can always fall back on issues with negotiations, us being gazumped by West Ham, medicals - or blame the Everton board.

Everton are due to meet with several agents in the coming weeks. Those with confirmed scheduled appointments include the agents of

Diego Costa, Fernando Torres and Thomas Verlaelen.

Don't shoot the messenger.......

(will not be finalised in the next 48 hours - gotta be worth some points that)

Status
Not open for further replies.