Your 'ITK' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My confidential inside sources have confirmed to me that:

• Everton will break their transfer record this summer. We'll spend over 100m - I won't say whether that's net, or after transfer sales - but Everton will spend over 100m this summer. Moshiri MEANS business. Be excited.
  • We're trying to keep John Stones and we've made him an offer, but Koeman doesn't wan't any sulkers in the dressing room. We'd like to keep him but we will sell if we receive a massive offer. The same is true for Lukaku.
  • All transfer sales will be given to Koeman to spend.
  • Ross Barkley will be offered a new contract, indications are that he'll accept.
  • We're willing to listen to offers for James McCarthy.
  • We've told Man Utd that Seamus Coleman is not for sale.
  • Koeman has an extensive shortlist. Just some of the players on his list include Mata, Schneiderlin, Fonte, Carvalho, Blind, Bolasie and Witsel.
  • We're progressing with our DOF appointment. Don't rule out Monchi - Sevilla are still confident he'll stay but we're trying.
  • Koeman WILL sign another striker. Pelle is being considered - he met with Southampton officials last night to sound out the possibility
  • Witsel isn't our main target, his agent is drumming up Napoli interest to force our hand.
  • Koeman wants to sign a top goalkeeper. He's not keen on Robles, Stekelenburg is a backup.
  • Moshiri wants to make a statement of intent - expect a record transfer fee signing.
  • Moshiri will acquire more stake in Everton very soon.
  • Stadium plans are progressing well, we'll have an update soon.

• GloriousSuperAgent, first with the news that matters.
@sportofact

Just off the phone from my source, he's confirmed to me that within the next 48 hours it will be Tuesday.

And Niasse will not get a contract extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.