Your favourite Everton shirt/strip

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011/12 home, 1985 home, 2010/11 third "vanilla" kit. In that order.

I'm a big fan of hooped socks anyway and I think they should be on every kit.

The 1995-96 one because it was the first I had (handed down). 97-98 because it was properly mine, with Speed 10 on the back. Really wish I'd not asked my mum to meticulously unpick his name after he left like, but I was only 10 at the time.

imgres
Royal blue ;) white collar ;) long sleeves ;)
NO sponsor name ;) NO makers emblem ;) NO badge ;)

Now that is an Everton shirt

That salmon pink one. I remember wearing it the bar at Uni in Manchester when we played in the derby, and then out in the pubs and clubs afterwards, happy days!

If you go on GOT's Instagram, the latest pic are some of my actual old shirts (also on this here tweet) - apparently I'm told they're in good nick.

But anyway, I'm not selling, so let's not get into a buy and sell thread here.

I also have the 1996 luminous pink goalie shirt, I suppose it could also go in the 'worst shirts' thread too lol ;

22372.jpg

1411724442793_Image_galleryImage_Football_Liverpool_v_Ever.JPG

Loved this home shirt! Was at Goodison for the first time we wore it in the 6-0 win against West Ham (Super Kev hat-trick!)

marco-materazzi_2822651k.jpg

Very sharp away shirt, Umbro are definitely our best kit supplier imo

This one 1982... But not the replica (as shown) Which doesn't quite get it right.

Oh I give up... I'm too old to work out how to include an image in a forum. Easy 20 years ago, impossible today! Someone help me out and find a pic!

If you go on GOT's Instagram, the latest pic are some of my actual old shirts (also on this here tweet) - apparently I'm told they're in good nick.

But anyway, I'm not selling, so let's not get into a buy and sell thread here.

I also have the 1996 luminous pink goalie shirt, I suppose it could also go in the 'worst shirts' thread too lol ;

22372.jpg

They are in mint condition mate and yes that goalkeeper one is a thing of pure vomit!

1411724442793_Image_galleryImage_Football_Liverpool_v_Ever.JPG

Loved this home shirt! Was at Goodison for the first time we wore it in the 6-0 win against West Ham (Super Kev hat-trick!)

marco-materazzi_2822651k.jpg

Very sharp away shirt, Umbro are definitely our best kit supplier imo

How taste and affection differs - both would be high om my "Worst" list. The material of the home shirt was quite itchy, if IRC.

How taste and affection differs - both would be high om my "Worst" list. The material of the home shirt was quite itchy, if IRC.
Of course it's all objective - I agree with your thoughts on the above two shirts.

However I generally like Umbro shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.