Your favourite Everton shirt/strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Staff member
Over the years we've had many - blue, white, yellow, even a few pink ones. I know some say white is our proper away, some say yellow. Some like the salmon pink because of the historical bit.

I know a lot (me included) who disliked the 'Lineker bib', as it should be blue rather than half white. Everyone's a little bit different.

Which Everton shirts are your favourite, or most iconic or memorable?

I'll go for 1987 home;

rat.png

And the early '90's away (I like an historical nod)

everton9294-6.jpg

What's yours?

Over the years we've had many - blue, white, yellow, even a few pink ones. I know some say white is our proper away, some say yellow. Some like the salmon pink because of the historical bit.

I know a lot (me included) who disliked the 'Lineker bib', as it should be blue rather than half white. Everyone's a little bit different.

I'll go for 1987 home;

rat.png

everton9294-6.jpg

What's yours?

That exact combination. Had both as a lad. Shocking fashion on display and no mistake. Was rocking the side parting 25 years before it became cool too.

10616683_10201535730034831_1237986958101511761_n.jpg

I'll go for 1987 home;

rat.png

everton9294-6.jpg

What's yours?
1987 was my 1st kit purchased. Love it. Love the team playing in it even more ;)

I tend to like the plain ones. I quite like the new one.
I am a big fan of the new kit seeing it on the weekend. Nice and plainish with a touch of white. The long sleeve is a gem...am thinking of picking one up as a fashion item.

Status
Not open for further replies.