Your favourite Everton shirt/strip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also liked Le Coq's limited edition charity shirt, from 09 10:

pa-7970023.jpg

I know we've had some dross over the years, as per your thread there, but we have actually had some ace strips too.

Don't think Le Coq got the credit they deserved. People wanted us to move to a bigger brand but when we did, Nike gave us a jarg deal and a lot of copy-pasted kits. LCS put in some actual thought and a lot of bold originality. The pink kit might have gotten some stick but it was still immensely popular.

Though to be fair, I've enjoyed Umbro's offerings so far. Always fond of black away strips.

Don't think Le Coq got the credit they deserved. People wanted us to move to a bigger brand but when we did, Nike gave us a jarg deal and a lot of copy-pasted kits. LCS put in some actual thought and a lot of bold originality. The pink kit might have gotten some stick but it was still immensely popular.

Though to be fair, I've enjoyed Umbro's offerings so far. Always fond of black away strips.
LCS and Umbro feel like a nod to the better times too. I know that's nothing tangible, but still.

And the purple charity kit was ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.