Your favourite Everton shirt/strip

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had some ace kits, some of which I forgot about including the purple top but this is also another favourite.

3rd kit 2003-2004.jpg

Only top I've got that was long sleeved.

The 86 kit was lovely, the 87 too - best Christmas present I ever had, and first Everton kit ( I was 8)

LCS 2012 was a thing of beauty too - second kit I ever had. They've got to be special for me to want to buy them. The early 90s with Danka, late 90s with one2one and the 2000s Keijian never looked right to me

Over the years we've had many - blue, white, yellow, even a few pink ones. I know some say white is our proper away, some say yellow. Some like the salmon pink because of the historical bit.

I know a lot (me included) who disliked the 'Lineker bib', as it should be blue rather than half white. Everyone's a little bit different.

Which Everton shirts are your favourite, or most iconic or memorable?

I'll go for 1987 home;

rat.png

And the early '90's away (I like an historical nod)

everton9294-6.jpg

What's yours?
These 2 for me too. My 1st ever and my favorite away kit.

Latchford era V-neck for me, followed by the classic Alan Ball white roundneck.

Of the more modern ones, the Cahill/Arteta one with a dash of yellow at the collar and the small blue and white stripy bits (07-08) and last season's.

The vanilla away shirt was great as well.

I liked most of the Le Coq shirts with the exception of the pink monstrosity. 2011/12 was the first (and probably only time) I bought all three kits in a season as I loved them all. Sleeves weren't as baggy as they look here:

everton-le-coq-sportif-home-shirt-2011-12.jpg
1326896210_everton-le-coq-sportif-away-shirt-2011-12.jpg

everton-third-shirt1.jpg

Also the vanilla one as other people have mentioned was boss. And I love this season's home shirt, grandad collars are ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.