young everton fans

Who are the better blues?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do u guys feel patronized by the older everton bozos talking about the old everton success every time they have a whisky and a cocaine on the weekend as though u do not understand everton as deeply as them??
Although 60 I always believe success will begin again with our next game. Dont believe it is simply a case of purchasing power. I ALWAYS expect us to win so do not rant on about the past. Everton have a history as do all clubs but to me Everton is always today and we are currently doing as well as anyone :)

do u guys feel patronized by the older everton bozos talking about the old everton success every time they have a whisky and a cocaine on the weekend as though u do not understand everton as deeply as them??
Most of these old Everton fans wouldn't be Everton fans these days. They supported Everton in their early years because of glory hunting and now all they do is moan and create a toxic atmosphere around the club not wanting the younger generation to enjoy the success they knew.

You don't have to look far on this forum to know who they are.

Younger fans clearly are the better fans, supporting Everton through love of the club itself, not just because of the success it had.

Older fans only here because they remember trophies. They'd all be off supporting City if that hadn't happened, the glory hunting dinosaurs.
Haven't won much since back then and I still go now like thousands of us so that's a load of bull your coming out with

Wow the young having a great showing here. It’s representative of them not being glory hunters and in it for the love they support, they vote. They love good or bad.

Back in my day the football was real, the men were real and yer Leonard Messy’s and yer Christian Ronalds’s wouldn’t even score a goal and they’d be snapped in half by our big centre halves! People didn’t just buy the league back then and it was great because we just bought whatever players we wanted and won stuff. Everything was better back in my day.

The little biatches of today couldn’t handle the days of Mike Walker and Walter Smith, when even scoring away from home felt like a win

those days made men and separated the weak from the herd

I think they still fall under the young category.

Status
Not open for further replies.