young everton fans

Who are the better blues?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fat old Evertonian, I think we should ban every fan who has never seen us win a trophy.
We simply don't need that negativity at our club.
The negativity stems from grumpy arl entitled arses that think we have a divine right to turn up and win having seen Howards masterpiece, all the while having the front to criticise young lids who forgo a decent haircut and a diet containing vitamins to follow round our prancing, underperforming millionaires up and down the country. Never mind the whole generation waiting for an win at the cest pit. So koff gammon chops.

The negativity stems from grumpy arl entitled arses that think we have a divine right to turn up and win having seen Howards masterpiece, all the while having the front to criticise young lids who forgo a decent haircut and a diet containing vitamins to follow round our prancing, underperforming millionaires up and down the country. Never mind the whole generation waiting for an win at the cest pit. So koff gammon chops.
I wouldn't let anyone under 40 even play for us. If you're not older than Corrie I wouldn't let you in. Bounce Tigger.

do u guys feel patronized by the older everton bozos talking about the old everton success every time they have a whisky and a cocaine on the weekend as though u do not understand everton as deeply as them??
Old voted young.
Im old enough to know better
They're young enough to still have hope

We're both the sides of the same (worthless?) coin
Like ALDI
Good, Different.

Thats me then, nowt but a lad him, practically a millennial...whatever that is.

the young fans are the good guys and i hope they join me in rising up to CRUSH the old bitter mongrels who think they have a bigger claim to the everton than guys who have not seen any glory but are still there.

Old in this instance is anyone who doesn’t turn up in ‘Man-leggings’ and spend most of the match on their smartphone

Young in this instance Is anyone who has never seen us play 3 good games on the bounce, so anyone under 40 basically!

Status
Not open for further replies.