Young EFC Players Out On Loan 17-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently lots of scouts there tonight for Dendoncker. Wonder if we have them there to keep an eye on Henry as well.

Yep loads; it's because he still hasn't committed to staying at RSCA, and Van Holsbeeck has commented that he may still leave because loads of European top clubs sniffing around (Man U - them most of all, AC Milan and other ones). Won't see a top-performance though probably; he's just back from a viral infection.

Possibly.

Disappointing, but thanks for the update. I guess from our limited knowledge of him , how he did last season and the fact that RCSA took him people thought he was going to walk into the first team . Early days I guess .

It's different now mate. Almost every team plays very defensive against Anderlecht, so there is almost no space - when you play in the Eupen team you have loads of space. In the second half they really pushed but still they couldn't get a goal, thanks to the Antwerp keeper. The trainer opted for Stanciu to come on in place of a defender, he didn't do much much again so I reckon his credit will start to run out again (is good for Onyekuru). The second sub was an additional big target-man. I can understand the trainer in the sense that both wings were performing quite good (especially Hanni); so it didn't make much sense to sub them.

Theodorczyk was horrible today but I doubt he'll play Onyekuru as a striker since he prefers a big strong centre forward.

Browning and Galloway starting for Sunderland against Celtic (along with McGeady and Vaughan, Oviedo and Gibson not in starting XI).

3-0 down after 40 minutes

Lol didn't take long the knee jerking press is already out for Onyekuru. They are already speculating that he'll go down the route of Acheampong: supersub. Much too soon for talk like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.