Yes, we won a title this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wonder if we're guilty of the most needless/cynical fouls in the league as we seem to be absolutely woeful off the ball most of the time.

If you don't think there is an inherent bias in favour of certain teams and players, you are deluded mate. Even your own fans can't help but feel the same about penalties that Utd get.

The game is corrupt and its corrupt in your favour. Always has been. And Gerrard disciplinary record is a prime example of it.
I absolutely understand you didn't like him.
That's natural.
But ask yourself how really could there be a systematic bias over more than ten years, involving the scores of officials in that time? Not to mention WHY they would do it...and not ONE of them ever speak about it, during or afterwards...come on.
Gerrard is just the lightning rod for your disappointment in what your own club has achieved.
BTW it would be interesting to see how Fellaini comes out.
Start focusing on how to change Everton not decrying the world outside.

We are the 'dirtiest' away team in the League. Now, have a guess, go on, have a go at who was the 'cleanest', prepare to be not stunned.
Considering the ineffable nature of our weak and feeble team, I have to say I'm shocked, shocked to my very core at the laughable notion that anybody tackled an opponent at all this season, never mind dirtily.

Lucas Digne knows his way around an ankle tap.

I absolutely understand you didn't like him.
That's natural.
But ask yourself how really could there be a systematic bias over more than ten years, involving the scores of officials in that time? Not to mention WHY they would do it...and not ONE of them ever speak about it, during or afterwards...come on.
Gerrard is just the lightning rod for your disappointment in what your own club has achieved.
BTW it would be interesting to see how Fellaini comes out.
Start focusing on how to change Everton not decrying the world outside.

Steven Gerrard wore the same armour Alan Shearer did. He was one of the chosen few, blessed by the media as a classic English pro and, therefore, could get away with anything from diving for penalties a thousand times, to talking referees into upgrading a yellow to a red to scything players down when he got frustrated.

Steven Gerrard wore the same armour Alan Shearer did. He was one of the chosen few, blessed by the media as a classic English pro and, therefore, could get away with anything from diving for penalties a thousand times, to talking referees into upgrading a yellow to a red to scything players down when he got frustrated.
This all day,some amazing performances for liverpool,totally crap for england ,some of the worst diving you will ever see,so embarrasing, if our red friend disagrees just google the one for england v hungary,a dive that won the champions league v milan,and who can forget when he took over the referring from clattenburg v everton at goodison,dont mind giving credit to any player ,even from liverpool,but dont expect any credit for a cheat of this magnitude

Kopite twaddle. How about a table for bribery and pumping spezialbrau.... hmmm? nah, thought not.

Status
Not open for further replies.