Yes, we won a title this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never throw a tackle in a game so this is obviously wrong. Unless its like when Son threw a ”tackle” at Gomes and it wasn’t sons fault

Neither. And typically, the RS were the best behaved apparently.

Of course they were.

Steven Gerrard got 4 red cards in his career.

Arteta got 3.

Make of that what you will.
Arteta good player 422 appearances
Gerrard good player 507 appearances

We were told Arteta 3 red cards in 422 apearances a rate of 0.007
Gerrard 4 in 507 so that's pretty much the same
so what was the point?

Ah OK, so you are using a straightforward game to red card ratio as comparison, arguing both are good players, while ignoring the fact that 1 was an animal, who got away with horrendous challenges on a regular basis due to his association with his club and the national team, while the other was known as a creative midfield player who barely ever left his feet.

It's funny that you had to bite though. When did you start supporting Liverpool anyway? Was it 2005, or last year?

Ah OK, so you are using a straightforward game to red card ratio as comparison, arguing both are good players, while ignoring the fact that 1 was an animal, who got away with horrendous challenges on a regular basis due to his association with his club and the national team, while the other was known as a creative midfield player who barely ever left his feet.

It's funny that you had to bite though. When did you start supporting Liverpool anyway? Was it 2005, or last year?
1963 actually
I didn't bring up the red cards, Arteta v Gerrard; someone else did as though that made a point. There was no difference.
I liked Arteta and will ignore your facile comments about Gerrard
19/20 Everton 70 yellows 3 reds
Liverpool 38 yellows 1 red ( and THAT was for GK handling outside the area)
Cue some nonsense now about referees being biased...
Why not concentrate on EFC getting better than inventing stuff about Liverpool?

For a clearer view it might be helpful to cross-reference the Dirtiest Team list with the Dodgiest Ref list.

1963 actually
I didn't bring up the red cards, Arteta v Gerrard; someone else did as though that made a point. There was no difference.
I liked Arteta and will ignore your facile comments about Gerrard
19/20 Everton 70 yellows 3 reds
Liverpool 38 yellows 1 red ( and THAT was for GK handling outside the area)
Cue some nonsense now about referees being biased...
Why not concentrate on EFC getting better than inventing stuff about Liverpool?

If you don't think there is an inherent bias in favour of certain teams and players, you are deluded mate. Even your own fans can't help but feel the same about penalties that Utd get.

The game is corrupt and its corrupt in your favour. Always has been. And Gerrard disciplinary record is a prime example of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.