Yes Ndidi ?

Yes Ndidi ?

• Sign him

• Dont sign him

Results are only viewable after voting.
We aren't competing with Newcastle and Aston Villa for his signature at this stage.

If money were no object he'd bbe a good player to have in the squad - but we may have to go for somebody less glamorous and less injury prone.

Too injury prone for me. We're not in a position to have a squad large enough to account for the 15/16 games he misses per season.

I wondered why he'd dropped off so much, considering how good he was a few years ago.

Probably not the right time for Everton to be gambling on injury-prone players, and it looks like there are going to be plenty of better offers on the table for him anyway.

Won't be my decision either way, but I think he's a decent player and if he comes I hope he does well and stays fit, otherwise he can do one.

Given Idrissa's form, much of muchness on Ndidi and offering Idrissa a new contract.

I like Ndidi, shouted a few times for him here, however felt his form went of a cliff the year Leicester went down - surprisingly, while his injury record isn't the best, a few red flags. It wont be an inexpensive deal despite the free.

Looks like there's enough interest in him to make the wages pretty steep. Will probably be his last big contract at 27 too.

I'd rather get someone from the French second division that nobody has heard of. But for under £30m this time.

Depends on length of contract i think.

I think any 1-3 year deal could be a great deal.

With this potential signing having no transfer fee it might mean we are able to spend more across less players.

Depends on length of contract i think.

I think any 1-3 year deal could be a great deal.

With this potential signing having no transfer fee it might mean we are able to spend more across less players.
Not if he just comes in and only plays a handful of games though Zat, it won't be cheap wages for this, id say at least £70k per week probably more and he has a DCL like injury record.

Won't be my decision either way, but I think he's a decent player and if he comes I hope he does well and stays fit, otherwise he can do one.

That's the big question mark.

It's been really refreshing this season having a stable CB partnership of Tarkowski and Branthwaite. It wasn't that long ago we were constantly chopping and changing our defensive line up to account for the likes of Mina regularly being unavailable. Injuries are inevitable, but stability is key.

Not if he just comes in and only plays a handful of games though Zat, it won't be cheap wages for this, id say at least £70k per week probably more and he has a DCL like injury record.

Im looking at this deal as being him and Gana competing for one position.

For the other midfield position we'll also need to find competition for Garner.

Ideally they can all rotate with one another over the season and with the numbers we should be able to cover for injuries.

23/24 unknown injury Dec 29, 2023 Mar 3, 2024 65 days Leicester City 14
21/22 Knee injury Mar 17, 2022 May 30, 2022 74 days Leicester CityNigeria 20
20/21 Hamstring strain Jan 28, 2021 Feb 8, 2021 11 days Leicester City 3
20/21 Adductor injury Sep 21, 2020 Dec 3, 2020 73 days Leicester City 18

Missed over 50 games the last 3 seasons, we really need somebody we can rely on, injuries happen to every player, but this fella seems to have had a lot.

Considering that we will potentially have a smaller squad next season, we cant afford to waste a spot on somebody so unreliable.

Good player, but im not sure we can afford to take the chance on him.
What's up with the mystery injury? I've never seem that listed before lol how did they treat it?