Yes Ndidi ?

Yes Ndidi ?

• Sign him

• Dont sign him

Results are only viewable after voting.
With the strong Wilfred Ndidi links coming out, I thought it may be a nice distraction from all the (no money) negativity to discuss him.

The injuries are a concern: https://www.transfermarkt.com/wilfred-ndidi/verletzungen/spieler/274839

But it seems like when fit hes on the pitch as much as possible: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/327683/History/Wilfred-Ndidi

Would be be Gana's replacement, backup or midfield partner?

I think the key here is for him to join the club asap with Dyche then putting him on the DCL rehab program.

Its a Yes Ndidi from me ;)
No more sick notes please! We need a few Tarkowski types who shake it off and carry on. That will allow us to build a reliable core for the first team. Right back aside, we have that now for our defence. We need a few for our midfield / wings.

I didn't think he was ever considered a good player? I thought all the kante replacements Leicester have had were considered flops unless I'm missing something here

Two year contract with an option for a third would be a no-brainer for me.

Nice big physical lad that gets plenty of goals and assists from midfield.

Give Gana an extra year, adios to Gomes and Alli (save £200k + a week), ship Doucoure off to Saudi (up to around £350k a week saved) and get Ndidi in for around half of Doucoure's wages at most, likely less.

Gomes and Alli do not need replacing, so it'd mean three out, one in, over a million a month saved on wages.

Two year contract with an option for a third would be a no-brainer for me.

Nice big physical lad that gets plenty of goals and assists from midfield.

Give Gana an extra year, adios to Gomes and Alli (save £200k + a week), ship Doucoure off to Saudi (up to around £350k a week saved) and get Ndidi in for around half of Doucoure's wages at most, likely less.

Gomes and Alli do not need replacing, so it'd mean three out, one in, over a million a month saved on wages.
Plenty of goals and assists ? In his last 2 Premier league seasons he got 2 goals in 61 games which is the same as what gueye has got in his last 3 games and he got 1 assist.

People really need to use perspective when talking about goals and assists and looking at championship form, it doesn't equate well in the Prem.

You can look back to the season before those 2 as well and he's got 3 goals in 97 prem appearances. That is not a goalscoring midfielder

23/24 unknown injury Dec 29, 2023 Mar 3, 2024 65 days Leicester City 14
21/22 Knee injury Mar 17, 2022 May 30, 2022 74 days Leicester CityNigeria 20
20/21 Hamstring strain Jan 28, 2021 Feb 8, 2021 11 days Leicester City 3
20/21 Adductor injury Sep 21, 2020 Dec 3, 2020 73 days Leicester City 18

Missed over 50 games the last 3 seasons, we really need somebody we can rely on, injuries happen to every player, but this fella seems to have had a lot.

Considering that we will potentially have a smaller squad next season, we cant afford to waste a spot on somebody so unreliable.

Good player, but im not sure we can afford to take the chance on him.

Wages and lack of choices would probably determine any transfer like this.

Agree.

Gbamin anyone?
1000011014.png