Yes Ndidi ?

• Sign him

• Dont sign him

Results are only viewable after voting.
23/24 unknown injury Dec 29, 2023 Mar 3, 2024 65 days Leicester City 14
21/22 Knee injury Mar 17, 2022 May 30, 2022 74 days Leicester CityNigeria 20
20/21 Hamstring strain Jan 28, 2021 Feb 8, 2021 11 days Leicester City 3
20/21 Adductor injury Sep 21, 2020 Dec 3, 2020 73 days Leicester City 18

Missed over 50 games the last 3 seasons, we really need somebody we can rely on, injuries happen to every player, but this fella seems to have had a lot.

Considering that we will potentially have a smaller squad next season, we cant afford to waste a spot on somebody so unreliable.

Good player, but im not sure we can afford to take the chance on him.
This is the pot we are fishing in. There is going to be something wrong, else we would be able to afford them. Everything is going to be a gamble

I posted his appearances above.

Average of 30 games a season over 5 seasons.

Half a season you say?

As Goat posted on the first page, he's missed 50 odd games the last 3 seasons due to injury.

If this injury record sticks, that's an average of 43% league games missed through injury.

So, yes, half a season.

Don't want to come across as that guy but I think you'd be better off looking elsewhere. Don't get me wrong he's supremely talented but injuries are a real issue and it takes him a long time to get back into the swing of things when he returns.

He was tipped to be our Kante replacement which was an impossible task but he was superb for us for a couple of seasons. Last season under Rodgers he was atrocious but so was everyone else. This season Maresca's tried to play him in a more advanced role which he's done surprisingly well in.

Character wise he's a really good guy and we've never had any unprofessional from him. He even did a degree at Leicester uni

Don't want to come across as that guy but I think you'd be better off looking elsewhere. Don't get me wrong he's supremely talented but injuries are a real issue and it takes him a long time to get back into the swing of things when he returns.

He was tipped to be our Kante replacement which was an impossible task but he was superb for us for a couple of seasons. Last season under Rodgers he was atrocious but so was everyone else. This season Maresca's tried to play him in a more advanced role which he's done surprisingly well in.

Character wise he's a really good guy and we've never had any unprofessional from him. He even did a degree at Leicester uni

@Zatara

Just going to ignore the Leicester fan then?

Fair enough...

I'd ignore me tbf lol

Hi there, I calculated in a previous post that hes played an average of 30 games a season for you over the past 5 seasons.

Not really sure what im supposed to be asking you beyond that fact but hey ho lol

Zat you have really expanded your outlook over the past seasons, where you're actually advocating we sign a player in his mid twenties and not some unknown under-17 year squad player from Chile

Was I not one of the few calling for Tarkowski on a free?

Genuine question here.

If he was on 100k pw rather than, say, 50k pw, that works out to a difference of 2.5 million a year. Over the life of a 4 year contract, that works out to 10 million. Would we be in for a 10 million transfer fee and 50k pw?