2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s no hero at all and I’m glad to see the back of him how he gets honorary mentions on here is beyond me he robbed us of serious money I’d imagine somewhere in the region of £50 plus million great job yerry thanks mate.

He didn’t rob us of anything. We bought him and paid him. He played 100 times, not like he’s Gbamin or Bolasie.

And he saved us £50 million by keeping us up last season - we were 100% down without his late contribution.

@MACCA75 540k per appearance or there about great value for money and I don’t believe he was injured half the time thinks he’s a tough guy but some of his apparent injuries were minimal and was hard to see how he ended up injured. And then strange how he stayed fit for last 6 months of his contract knowing he needs to find a new club. If that’s how you want to look at it that’s fine and your opinion but how I look at it is he saved us nothing and just added to the problems at the club another player on high wages and transfer fee gone with no return. Thanks for your 4 game cameo yerry phenomenal

He didn’t rob us of anything. We bought him and paid him. He played 100 times, not like he’s Gbamin or Bolasie.

And he saved us £50 million by keeping us up last season - we were 100% down without his late contribution.
I liked Yerry as a player but really can’t stand this argument. A load said the same about Dele last year.

If anything, a solitary good performance in a game that helped a last-ditch relegation escape should boil your piss even more. If these players turned up and turned it on more regularly, there’d have been nothing to escape from.

I liked Yerry as a player but really can’t stand this argument. A load said the same about Dele last year.

If anything, a solitary good performance in a game that helped a last-ditch relegation escape should boil your piss even more. If these players turned up and turned it on more regularly, there’d have been nothing to escape from.

It’s not an argument it’s just a fact. It wasn’t a solitary performance either as unlike Dele, when fit, Yerry was consistently good.

He was also an unused substitute 17 times last season. The fact we didn’t see him more often was down to Dyche more than Mina.

In fairness compared to previous seasons he was actually fit every week from January onwards.

Was on the bench for Southampton match when he had the lively conversation with the fans outside the ban and pretty sure he was available for every single match under Dyche so can't do anything if you're being overlooked rather than being professional, training well and then playing well when you finally get a start and he did that.

In fairness compared to previous seasons he was actually fit every week from January onwards.

Was on the bench for Southampton match when he had the lively conversation with the fans outside the ban and pretty sure he was available for every single match under Dyche so can't do anything if you're being overlooked rather than being professional, training well and then playing well when you finally get a start and he did that.
But given so many people felt he was really good when he did play, Dyche must have had some concerns about him or he wouldn’t have kept him on the bench when we were so desperately in need of clean sheets. Maybe it was his attitude or the fact that he’d get injured if you flicked snot at him. Who knows? 🤷🏼‍♀️

But given so many people felt he was really good when he did play, Dyche must have had some concerns about him or he wouldn’t have kept him on the bench when we were so desperately in need of clean sheets. Maybe it was his attitude or the fact that he’d get injured if you flicked snot at him. Who knows? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think it’s a lot more likely that Dyche simply had (misguided) trust in Keane given he’d worked extensively with him in the past.

It’s not an argument it’s just a fact. It wasn’t a solitary performance either as unlike Dele, when fit, Yerry was consistently good.

He was also an unused substitute 17 times last season. The fact we didn’t see him more often was down to Dyche more than Mina.
Fair, but forgive me, was your post not that his goal was worth £50m by itself? That was where my problem was: distilling the argument of whether or not he was a worthwhile signing down to one moment/decent performance.

Again, I liked the guy. I agree he was a good player. Not sure what was keeping him on the bench, especially considering those we were playing ahead of him.

He’s another “what if?” story in our recent bizarre history.

Fair, but forgive me, was your post not that his goal was worth £50m by itself? That was where my problem was: distilling the argument of whether or not he was a worthwhile signing down to one moment/decent performance.

Again, I liked the guy. I agree he was a good player. Not sure what was keeping him on the bench, especially considering those we were playing ahead of him.

He’s another “what if?” story in our recent bizarre history.

Was more his contribution from Brighton onwards I was talking about. Basically his performances as a direct comparison with Keane. Dyche finally realising he needed to make the change ultimately kept us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.