2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he shown last season how good he was not surprising people are starting to realize this, Only Man City away he got ran ragged.

Yeh, agree. Just imagine back in the day if that was Bains and Jags rather than Digne and Mina... Bains would be asking him if he caught him, wanting to shake hands. Jags would be hovering around looking concerned over the 'face injury', then probably give him a hand up and dust the dirt of the back of his shirt!

But Digne spirits of for a quick ball and Mina gives him the full verbals. We might actually win something with this attitude in the team!

Nice to see Pickford giving him verbals too. I want our defensive 5 to give out grief for divers and be a bit physical.

Excellent tonight, best player by a country mile. Stuck to his task, got plenty of interceptions and all round effort. Apart from him, Pickford and Iwobi everyone else fell far far far below the standard required to win a match

...with you there, Matey, I just nominated him as MoM in the match thread. I’d love to see a top defender alongside him as I think it could be formidable.

...with you there, Matey, I just nominated him as MoM in the match thread. I’d love to see a top defender alongside him as I think it could be formidable.

Yep, looks like he's getting to grips with the PL.

Keane on the other hand.... Well that was just prime Keane tonight. Got absolutely rattled by an absolute cart horse of a striker judging by that performance

Status
Not open for further replies.