2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
....Keane made it difficult to be dropped and when Zouma/Mina did start a game they couldn’t put a run together. I agree, they were the intended 1st choice, and I think that would’ve been realised this season. Indeed, if some real pace and quality is introduced in January, I can see Mina forming a partnership with the new player.

Quite a baffling post.

You think Keane will be dropped for an unknown player in less than 4months?

Thats gonna have to be an amazing loss of form.

Quite a baffling post.

....I know. It’s not so much Keane, he’s done well (although i admit to not being a fan). It’s more I think Silva has a team model which he can’t fully implement without pace and power at the back.

I might well be wrong, but i’m trying to look at the bigger picture in how Silva wants to play. Mina/Keane might be effective but I think he’ll want the back four defending higher up the pitch.

Quite a baffling post.

He doesn’t like Keane and is desperate for anybody to come in and replace him. Absolutely bizarre but I guess some people make their minds up on players and that’s it.

He and others that want him replaced are going to be disappointed though. When Keane has been fit under Silva, he’s played. Thankfully the manager can see he’s a quality centre half.

....I know. It’s not so much Keane, he’s done well (although i admit to not being a fan). It’s more I think Silva has a team model which he can’t fully implement without pace and power at the back.

I might well be wrong, but i’m trying to look at the bigger picture in how Silva wants to play. Mina/Keane might be effective but I think he’ll want the back four defending higher up the pitch.
I dont think he will, our back 4 are perfect, if its Zoume and Keane, or Keane and Mina, since that Millwall game and the 17 holiday to sort this, we have been a revelation at the back, not a chance he is going to change the way we play

Why aren't you a fan of Keane?

Mina plays exceptionally well with Sanchez ( Spurs ) at international level.
Sanchez is similar to Zouma in that he is fast powerful and aggressive as a CB

Status
Not open for further replies.