2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but I hope he also acquires individuals who know how to win togger games.

...that’s attitude. I’m ok with the attitude of those Brand’s has brought in. We’re in transition, but we truly need to be a threat in the top third. Until we’re a threat we’ll just exist.

Reactions: kev
....he doesn’t, but he’s a scrapper and we need someone who plays like the game matters. Finding the right partner is the challenge.

Do you think him and Holgate could get along? I rate Holgate. Otherwise it's a long way to the next potential new CB partner.

Needlessly?

He literally tackled thin air mate.

Im a fan of the boy, but he, amongst another 3 were at fault for that goal.
Your surely joking about him tackling think air lol.

What people dont seem to understand is that as acentre half you dont charge right over to help your left back out without knowing where your CB partner is.

Watch the vid, he doesnt look. Charges over and that creates a big hole through the middle. The fact a goal occured is immaterial.
He needs to hold tight and hold the centre ground until our left back is skinned. By charging over he makes it so much easier for the opposition. He did similar plenty of times last season.

None of that exhonerates the dinosaur otherwise knows as Keane.

....not really, I don’t think Holgate is a CB and I think we need much better physicality and quality than him. If we hadn’t have been stretched, I think Holgate would be surplus to requirements.
Do you think Matip should be a CB for Liverpool? He's got an even smaller frame than Holgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.